Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K-5 TOUGH

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by puck k5, Apr 21, 2004.

1. puck k5

puck k5 Registered Member

Accidently ran off into a ditch on a narrow country road today. Was just cruzing and hit a pothole i did not see an bounced into the ditch Still getting used to the new 35`s and lift /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Darn bumpsteer took me by surprize /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gifDid install a dual stabilizer. But it was one big pothole. Dang spring thaw. Any way ,ditch was deep enough to swallow a Honda.Scared my kids to death. I got out and surveyed the situation. Thought i was stuck good and would have to suffer the humiliation of being pulled out by my Brotherinlaws Ford /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I figured i give it a try. locked the hubs put her in 4 low.I was shocked . The old K5 pulled herself out like nothing /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.Took her to the car wash and checked for any damage.Nothin. I must say she trully impressed me again /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Just when i thought she was out of surprizes. Anybody else have something dumb like this happen to them?

2. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

that bump steer will get you if are not on top of it --- just glad to see you are ok /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif