Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K-Case 700R4 and 208 for sale *SALE PENDING*

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by BlueBlazer, Sep 25, 2003.

1. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

I just removed a 700R4 and 208 that the previous owner swapped into my one ton. Its a K-case judging from the huge "K" on the drivers side of the bellhousing. It has a 3 bolt converter, crossmember, adapter,tcase shifter, dust cover, and long support rod from engine to back of tcase. It worked just fine during the 1000 miles or so I put on it since I bought it. Only bad things is the dipstick tube has a hole, strut rods are missing that bolt to the dust cover, it needs a new TV cable (old one is frayed), and after I removed it a small piece of the bellhousing broke (about 1 x 1" piece just to the side of the lowermost bolt. I have the piece that broke out and it should be able to be welded up good as new pretty easily. Im asking $300 OBO and Im located in central Illinois. Sorry, no shipping. I will consider seperating if I get a buyer for both the trans and tcase. Im also willing to trade for: Gray interior parts like the dash panel, door panels, visors, and kick panels that are in like new condition(basically the whole interior except for the seat). Also willing to partially trade for a military grille guard or saddle tank brackets. I will take pics tomorrow if anyone wants them and if there are any questions let me know. Thanks!

2. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Re: K-Case 700R4 and 208 for sale

Do you need anything for the saddle tanks other than the brackets? Im taking mine off and installing a 31 gallon under the bed. Both tanks are sealed and I have the brackets that I reinforced, newer straps(about 6 months old), sending units and everything. (complete setup) Let me know

3. BlueBlazer

I just need the brackets and the straps. What size tanks were they or are they universal for all saddle tanks? I wont need the tanks or sending units. Thanks

4. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Is this a running 700? If you separate, I might take it off your hands. DOH, I more money down the drain! I think it would be worth swapping in front of my Doubler instead of the TH350. Lower first gear!

5. BlueBlazer

Yep, it worked great before I removed it. Like I said, just needs a dipstick tube, TV cable, strut rods and the crack fixed which you should be able to easily do. Id like to get a buyer for the 208 first though before I seperate.

6. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Ive got the 16 gallon tanks, Im not sure if the brackets and straps are interchangeable between the 16's and the 20's. What price do you want for each if theyre seperated? I might be interested in just the 208, just depends on price.

7. BlueBlazer

It looks like the straps and brackets are interchangable, the 20 gallon tanks are just longer. Do you by any chance needs straps for the 31 gallon tank. If so I got one that is a year old and the other is in good shape if youre interested. How does 25 bucks sound for your brackets and straps? By the way, the 208 is all but sold, just waiting for the guy buying it to come and pick it up, sorry.

8. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

How big of a hurry are you in for the straps and brackets?

9. BlueBlazer

Ill need them in the next 2 weeks sometime if thats OK.