Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K-case 700r4 & TH350

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by BowtieBlazer, Sep 10, 2005.

1. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

700r4 w/Corvette servo, HD Clutches, AdvanceAdapters short shaft, shifts good. Works great. It is in my truck now so you can drive it to see how it works. This was rebuilt before i bought it. Low mileage - est milage at 20,000. I never drove it offroad.
    $500 - now $400 (but it is still in the truck and will be a couple of weeks til I can get it out)

TH350 4x4 K case. Worked great when I pulled it last year to put the 700R4 in. Has been in shed and covered. I was told this was rebuilt by the old man I bought the truck from, but I can't say.
    $150 - now $100

I DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR THIS STUFF!!

Also have a TH350 kcase that has one ear broke off of bellhousing and another empty case to go with it to switch the guts out - come get it for free. Was told it works good, but I never ran it and it may not work at all.

2. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

My friend wants your th350 and will give you $100 for it if you meet him in lafayette. Thanks.

3. dave_90_blazer

dave_90_blazer 1/2 ton status

still have the 700? it is a 4x4 right?

4. crawlink5

crawlink5 1/2 ton status

The th350 is gone and the money spent!

The 700r4 is still in my truck. Not using the truck but about once a month but I need to use it once more to go pick up the transmission I ordered. I expected to have it by now and this one out.

It is a k-case with a part-time np203 attached to it currently and a small block 400 in front of it. Trans is in great shape and hasn't been off-road since I got it. Doesn't leak. Has dipstick tube and cable.

BTW - Bowtie posted this for me.