Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K30 Crew Cab For Sale Cheap!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by seattlek5, Sep 17, 2003.

1. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Thanks, We had that wrapped up for 2 days, the only one i told was don, we were autobid high from the getgo and scared folks off, well, we got outbid after this post and one month of planning / saving[/b oh well, ya win some ya lose (in my case) em all /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

Sorry about that. I feel like a dumba$$ now that I know you guys were bidding on it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Would have sucked to be bidding against you. I'll PM you next time something comes up and keep the real deals between us /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

I call bullsh!T

5. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    I call bullsh!T

[/ QUOTE ]you call bullsh*t on what? your own opinion? i didnt ask you and if you want i can post all the bid emails, that was really called for /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Brent, the smiley was to let you know there are surely no hard feelings here, i actually knew that MIGHT happen, i just hoped it didnt . i could care less as long as it isnt in Dons driveway, then im a in a bad mood /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif so when we gonna start bendin tube bro? I wont need anything for a while, except to make a few things for the Burb, Im thinkin some steps for the kiddies to get in /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif you could help me chse down this sensor %$#@%$#@ thats makin me crasy if ya want cold beer /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    jennie says ask Lauri if yall need a crib, baby clothes, toys etc, she told her @ Naches we have tons /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

how can you give a guy crap for posting about an auction that is open to anyone who cares to look at it? how can you be sure you where outbid due to his posting here?

BS!

7. uglychevyZZ4

first of all, i gave him crap in a joking way, that would constitute minding your own fawking business /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif second, you are jumping the gun here cochev, are you having a bad week? this isnt really like you, 3rd, brent isnt some tard i have seen post before, he is one of my friends, at least last time i checked. i think you need to do some yoga /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifloosen up bro, and yes i have the emails that show as SOON as this post popped up, i started getting bids upwards towards mine. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yes i have the emails that show as SOON as this post popped up, i started getting bids upwards towards mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, waaah. its not like the gov liquidation site is an exclusive privit viewing site. he was simply posting information that is open for all the workd to see. just like this forum- therefore i don't have to mind my own business about it. its not like i hacked into your PMs or something. i don't like to start sh!t, i just dont think Brent should have to apologize for posting public information, readily available to anyone with a computer.

9. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    we got outbid after this post and one month of planning / saving oh well, ya win some ya lose (in my case) em all /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    you just dont get it do you? in the future JUST FOR YOU, we will include a entire page of smilies to help you get the point, so in short, LET IT GO ALREADY /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

all right. my bad. read too much into it. i better see that page of smillies though /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i'm off to get my leotard for yoga class.......NOT!
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif