Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K30 for sale near Wichita, KS

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Yukon Jack, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Yukon Jack

Yukon Jack 1/2 ton status

A buddy of mine has a 1983 Chevy 1 ton single rear wheel 4x4 with a 6.5 Diesel for sale. He is from Douglas, KS, right outside of Wichita. The engine is out of a 92 with serpentine accessories including a brand new alternator, and starter, new clutch, flywheel, and pressure plate and also a new injection pump. It has about 100,000 miles on it. 4 speed trans with a NP205 transfer case. Dana 60 front axle and a 14 bolt rear with open carriers and 4:10 gears. All of the drivetrain is in good running order. It was originally a small block truck and he started doing this diesel swap and has now decided to sell it. The engine is bolted in it but needs to have fuel and wiring and exhaust hooked up. The truck is a Scottsdale so it doesn't have much for accessories. It does have a matching headache rack and grill guard and pop up gooseneck hitch. The body is brown and kind of rough with normal work truck dents, scrapes, and rust. He also has an 81 Suburban to go with it because of the nice set of rust free Silverado power doors. The suburban is a 2wd with no motor or trans. It is also missing bumpers and front grill and radiator support. Both vehicles have clean titles and he would like to get $2,000 for the pair. You can e-mail questions to him at jasonrowl@hotmail.com

He is going to try to get some more pics. No pics of the Scottsdale right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Paging K30 guy. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

CRAP! I tried the number you gave me last week and didn't get an answer. Must have forgotten to try again. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Does he still have both vehicles? Now I've seen the pic of the K30, I'm still interested in both.

I will send your buddy an email now......... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif