Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 Blazer and Chevy Truck Parts in NC - Lots

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by rich, Oct 14, 2003.

1. rich

rich 1/2 ton status

I have several K5s and Chevy Trucks I am parting out. Here is a list of some of the parts. If you don't see something you need, just ask - I might have it. Small parts, body parts, glass, interior, driveline. I do NOT have any engines though.

Th350/NP203 Combo - from driver K5, Th350 and converter assumed good, but I have no way to test it. $200 for the combo. **SOLD - grunt11b40x**
    1979 K5 seats, need re-covered - $25.
    1979 K5 frame and tub - frame good condition, tub some rust in floor, no rust holes in quarters or bed rails - no title - FREE
    Several complete 10-bolt 6-lug front axles, 2.73 and 3.08 - $100 each
    Several complete doors, not perfect - $25 each
    1 K5 bed cap, free if you pick up in Kernersville - GONE
    TH350 4x4 core, needs rebuild - $50
    1977 GMC longbed - no title, complete body and rolling chassis, 4 inch springs in front and blocks in rear *I think*, 10-bolt/12-bolt 3.08, decent shape $300.

I have a tractor I can use to load any of the really heavy stuff (except maybe the K5 tub, that would take a couple humans) onto a trailer or truck bed.

Thanks!
    Richard
    Burlington, NC

2. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

how about a 1979 np203 t-case metal id tag ? i may want some other weird thingy's to. thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

DIBS on top please, Also you have the front and rear seats? Might be interested in those too. Hey we can make a trip out of it and maybe that fells will back out on springs and can get those too /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Thanks, but still want top if it's not busted or cracked, just got a FREEBIE Blazer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and need the top.Would this work on a 89?

Thanks, Conoverbandit

4. rich

rich 1/2 ton status

Why do you want that tag? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Does it need to say anything specific? Let me know - I'm sure I have one, and I could get it to you for $5 plus shipping. Let me know what other stuff you might want, and I could ship it all together.

[ QUOTE ]
    how about a 1979 np203 t-case metal id tag ? i may want some other weird thingy's to. thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

5. rich

rich 1/2 ton status

The top is yours if you want it. I think it is in OK shape - not perfect, but usable. That's why it's free. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif It is in Kernersville, if you want those 4 inch front lift springs too, I could bring them to my parents house in Kernersville where the top is, and you could pick them up there.

Let me know...

Thanks!
    Richard

[ QUOTE ]
    DIBS on top please, Also you have the front and rear seats? Might be interested in those too. Hey we can make a trip out of it and maybe that fells will back out on springs and can get those too /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Thanks, but still want top if it's not busted or cracked, just got a FREEBIE Blazer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and need the top.Would this work on a 89?

Thanks, Conoverbandit

[/ QUOTE ]

6. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

bed cap? like tonneau cover or the whole top? i'll pick it up if it's like tonneau cover.

7. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

Let me know about the seats also, Do you have the front and rear?is the frames/padding any good? I can put new covers on them, let me know what you got.Thanks,

8. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

tag is just kinda for resto purposes. have everything year correct. pics inside and out would be nice. how about cruise control, u got ? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. rich

rich 1/2 ton status

Since you are trying to stay correct, does the tag need to say anything specific, like certain model number or anything?

I will check on the cruise control when I get home on Monday. I might have it, but I never specifically looked for it before.

[ QUOTE ]
    tag is just kinda for resto purposes. have everything year correct. pics inside and out would be nice. how about cruise control, u got ? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

10. rich

rich 1/2 ton status

Nah - nothing cool. It is the whole stock fiberglass K5 "bed topper". I think conoverbandit wants it.

[ QUOTE ]
    bed cap? like tonneau cover or the whole top? i'll pick it up if it's like tonneau cover.

[/ QUOTE ]

11. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

itll just say basicly np203, the gear ratio, and the year it was made, which will be 1978 or 79'. thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. grunt11b40x

grunt11b40x 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

damn i want that 77 longbed!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

14. rich

rich 1/2 ton status

I edited the post a little - the way I had worded the NP203/TH350 made it sound like it was taken apart. It is a complete ASSEMBLED setup.

"Th350/NP203 Combo - from driver K5, Th350 and converter assumed good, but I have no way to test it. $200 for the combo."

15. rich

rich 1/2 ton status

This stuff is still available.

ALso, the 79 K5 frame and tub are now FREE, just come get it. I want them gone or else I'm hauling them to the scrap yard. The quarters and bed rails are great - no rust holes at all.

Let me know if you want pics.

Thanks!
    Richard

16. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

what would it cost so ship a pair of the doors to 25880?