Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 Blazer window motors

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by GruntHunter, Nov 20, 2006.

1. GruntHunter

GruntHunter 1/2 ton status

I need to replace the power window motors. The old ones are gettin gtired, especially after I replaced all the window seals.

Has anyone had any experience with this place http://www.1aauto.com/ ? Thay appear to carry a lot of aftermarket parts for Blazers , including new window motors (they claim ot be OES parts) but I don't know if it's junk or what. LMC has them for $60 but this place advertizes them for $29 - $39. They also show replacement seat fabric but it doesn't appear to match 100%.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

2. goldwing2000

goldwing2000 Guest

I've dealt with them before and have no complaints. They actually sell a lot of stuff on eBay, too. I got a new window motor for like $17.99 plus the ride.

edit: looks like the prices went up a bit but $34 for a window motor is still pretty good.

Keep in mind that this same motor will fit like eleventy-billion other chevys, so don't limit your search to just trucks.

edit2: I think this is the person I got mine from. I got a Dodge headlight housing from 1A-Auto.