Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 body tub weigh? & party info

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by stephan van leir, Sep 2, 2000.

1. stephan van leir

stephan van leir 1/2 ton status

Ok, so I need to know how much my '75 tub weighs with out the doors, tail gate, topper, and front clip. I finished the frame part of my built up, and now I need to mount the body.

By the way we will be having a body mounting party on Sunday the 10th here in central CO. I will supply food & beer, and all CK5 people are invited to attend. I am located about 30 miles west of Boulder up against the continental divide. I have a private stocked pond, and small boat (bring you poles). Plus there is wheelin` right out the back door. Friends, family, and dogs are welcome
    If you are interested please RSVP me at k5_75@hotmail.com.

2. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Man I'd like to come, but the wife said "What? drive across 2 states to go to a party at sombody house you dont know?
    I said. "he drives a K5 so he can't be all bad, besides he has a fish pond" She gave me one of those looks. But I'm still working on her. Any way good luck getting your blazer together

[​IMG]
    Get Out and VOTE!

3. stephan van leir

stephan van leir 1/2 ton status

Yeh, I know that most of y`all live far off. I just figure that there may be some K5er`s close by. By the way the pond is 2.75 acers, and has trout that would make any meal a feast!

4. getsome

getsome 1/2 ton status

I'm looking forward to it! Check your email.

Getsome

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Mail me your gas card and I'm there! should only be about 1400 miles at 10mpg so about $100 bucks each way :) Wish I was closer! I'd love to give you a hand.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/