Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 graveyard....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Sep 24, 2001.

i was driving down a raod about 10 miles from my house here in texas (houston), when a fullsize GM frontend caught my eye. another cursory glimpse caught a white fiberglass top, and another! wha? i said to myself, as i turned around in the middle of the street, getting a way-too-close view of a rather bloated dead cat lying in the ditch as i did so...

guy has about five k5s in various states, of the late seventies/early eighties flavor languishing in his pasture. i'm gonna stop by one day this week to shoot the breeze, and see what he's stockpiling them for. perhaps i can get a set of spare driveshafts... or a new backglass to replace the one that had a stump catapulted through it*.....

*i pulled the rear axle to put in the 14bolt in the back yard. had to move the blazer into the garage to finish, so i stuck a pipe in the receiver, and lowered it down onto a dead riding lawnmower (YOU MAY BE WHITE TRASH IF..), so it would roll. put a stump on the mower to give it weight so it wouldnt flip up. it did, throwing a 100lb. stump thru my rear glass....

1. blazentank

blazentank 1/2 ton status

What part of houston I live in Tomball and i am looking for a parts blazer to use to fixed my wrecked one. Just look at pics under profile and you will know why. please reply

2. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

"You may be white trash if you"....Don't you KNOW them bloated dead cats is GOOD EATIN'? Ya can also turn old ridey mowers into a barbecue to cook em on! E-mail me for the recipe and diagrams. LOL!!

09-11-01 "We are AMERICANS we shall not fail"

3. LittleJimmy

LittleJimmy 1/2 ton status

Definetly let us know what you find out. I am in the market for a new tub if the price is right.

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

i pulled the rear axle to put in the 14bolt in the back yard. had to move the blazer into the garage to finish, so i stuck a pipe in the receiver, and lowered it down onto a dead riding lawnmower (YOU MAY BE WHITE TRASH IF..), so it would roll. put a stump on the mower to give it weight so it wouldnt flip up. it did, throwing a 100lb. stump thru my rear glass....

<hr></blockquote>

That is by far the funniest way of breaking your rear window I've ever heard!!! LMAO!!!

Rene

<font color=green>Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!</font color=green>

5. aaaaggh

aaaaggh 1/2 ton status

birmingham alabama cause there no ham like birming
    lemme get this right..you were trying to counter the weight of a k5...with a stump??

friends romans countrymen, lend me some parts

6. blazentank

Do you know what part of houston they are located in please reply.

7. CV202

CV202 1/2 ton status

100 pound stump catapulted off a riding lawnmower...LMAO The banjo music just got louder.

Why do people keep calling it a Bronco!!!!! [​IMG]

8. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

HEY........I've used a mower to hold up the steering box while it was disconnected, and to hold the front bumper up as I unbolted the last couple bolts....them lawnmowers is useful

90K5

9. blazentank

Where is this guy, where did he go i just want to know where the blazer are in houston.

10. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Hey man...how'd the dead cat turn out? Medium rare? Watch out for them stumps!!

9/11/01..Never forget...Never forgive

11. blazentank