Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 Hard tops????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bigchief427, Jan 22, 2004.

1. bigchief427

bigchief427 Registered Member

Hey just wondering whats a clean hard top off of a 89 K5 worth? Its got perfect glass and everything.

2. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

Whatever some sucker will pay /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Probably about $100.

3. lukebaby1

lukebaby1 1/2 ton status

I just drove around for an hour till I found a rolloff dumpster to get rid of one I had. Worked pretty good as a Dog shelter/work bench. But the wife said it was an eyesore so I took the windows out and chucked it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

In the for sale forum here the price usually ranges from free up to about $150 for a really nice one. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rick

5. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

One piece windows or sliders? Sliders suck(IMHO) 1 piece windows are worth a little cash for the pair.

6. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I've had several I couldn't get rid of. But i always take glass out before I chuck them. I save the non sliders because I like them and usually sell the sliders here or on ebay for 100.00 or so. Save the dome light also. it's the same as in the cab. Never know when you might need one.

7. bigchief427

bigchief427 Registered Member

Hey thanks for the info. 100 bucks was what i was guessing , cause i'm a pickup dude but have a rusted out k5 i'm parting out. Some k5er i know wants the top and want to be fair to him and not screw me in the process thanks !!! matt

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Wow, didn't notice you were from Franklin! I live in Anderson but spend most of my time in Bloomington at school. What's the deal with the K5? Shoot me a PM or IM me sometime and we can shoot the shite. There's a bunch of other guys on here from our area too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Blaze orange '74

Blaze orange '74 Newbie

hard tops for sale

Just back from the middle east. I see it's been a while since someone replied to this post but I'll give it a try. If any one has a 73-75 hard top for sale near California (West coast, Nevada, etc.) please let me know. I want to restore my 74 and that's my first step. My e-mail is adam.youngson@us.army.mil or spcadam@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time

10. Bigg R

Bigg R Registered Member

I would be interested in some various parts off your K5 I've got a '90 I'm fixin' up as a daily driver I'm also in Martinsville! You know me too,we've been to Laurel together a few times(and had a few beers together at the Northside)
    I've got a black Toyota I wheel down there!!! Let me know!!

Bigg R