Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 HELP

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ZfromNJ, Oct 10, 2002.

1. ZfromNJ

ZfromNJ Registered Member

I have my 74 blazer and little things have been going wrong with it the past couple of months like the driver side window and door is messed up and my rebuilt tranny and engine have been leaking fluids. But I really love the truck. The truck is pretty much stock but I want to put a 6 inch lift with 36's on it. My question is should I keep it and continue to fight through the BS problems or get rid of it. I am thinking of picking up a car for about $5000 to be my other ride. So I can be a little more patient with my K5. What do you guys think? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Keep the K5 !!!!!!! As with any older vichile, something will need to be as they wear out. As for the leaks, is it just gaskets ???

3. Angry Republican

Angry Republican Registered Member

My 90 K5 has more problems then yours...I'm keepin mine i need paint, motor work, and interior work. Yours is a 74 it must be worth something. Hmmmm maybe im the one that sould get rid of mine. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

naw def keep it, then you can say how you keep something this old going..they are classic, and the best damn trucks ever made! dont sell it! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif