Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 in a small town-Another reason why I love My Tonka Truck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Troopie's Tonka, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Troopie's Tonka

Troopie's Tonka 1/2 ton status

I am truly pimp! My wife works in a small redneck town called Barnwell SC on the weekends. While she is working there, she stays with her parents. I had to drive up there to give her some xmas presents she had left at home. So you know how those little small towns have that little "i know everyone" thing going on...So I drive to McDonalds and get a Diet coke and a cheeseburger with extra pickles. I get out of Tonka, walk up to the door, and see these 2 hottass hotties...I am not talking Bubba Hottie, I am talkin trailer queen baby, trailer queen. I mean they were babes. I heard them all excited in their car while they are at the drive through window (after they saw me pull up). "oh my god! who is that? I don't know him, who is he?" /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif So, being the faithful married man that I am, I glanced over at them for a half a second, and continued to walk in McDonalds in an arrogant conceited manner...just bein a good boy. I love my truck, and i hate small towns, but i love my truck in a small town. I think I found a new hobby. I can only imagine the possibilities if I were single. But it is hard to imagine since I got my truck while I was marrried. Goooollll lleeey, I wish I could be single for a day /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Goooollll lleeey, I wish I could be single for a day

[/ QUOTE ]

are you sure, remember these days you wrote about

read a chic magazine if you need advice. and if all else fails, rub one out

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Troopie's Tonka

oh sure, how could i forget. however, there is a difference between a single man with skills, and a single man. I was merely stating that "I wish I could be single for a day" so I could test out the skills that I had back in the playa days /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif but i guess i may be so fortunate and others may not have been as blessed as i was /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif so....why don't ya go check out that January issue of Glamour? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Troopie's Tonka

oh, by the way, I almost forgot to mention- It was a LARGE Diet Coke. Just thought i'd throw that in

5. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

It is not a small town if it has a McDonalds........ I live in a small town........... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Troopie's Tonka

It is not a small town if it has a McDonalds........ I live in a small town...........

[/ QUOTE ]
    i am sure there are smaller towns, but the mickie d's was right past the flashing red light. i've heard that the kids cruise between the mickie d's parking lot and the gas station parking lot....i'd guess that round trip is about .375 miles.
    besides, i was raised in myrtle beach, a small town to me has less than 4 malls. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

In reply to:So, being the faithful married man that I am
    apparently someone needs to be taught the golden rule

8. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

wow i guess spokane isnt a small town then, i think we have 5 malls.