Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 in a Video Game!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Cavalry, Jan 1, 2001.

1. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

upstate NY(although I cant figure out why)
    I was just playing "Driver II" for PSX with my little brother. Halfway through the game you can drive a K5. They changed it a little (weird grill etc) but its a K5. Has full size Chevy PU's with big ol' tires on there too. Just hit a train with one about 50 times. A good game for those cold winter days. The K5 in the game has the same color scheme as mine (blk/silver) I think it might a kind of therpy to smash into cop cars and stuff on here instead of real life..lol

2. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

what psx?
    is that playstation
    or play staion 2 or is it something else.
    i wanna play sometime!!!

Confederate's w/ K5's!
    '85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN
    K5: Because size DOES matter

3. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

Thats playstation 1....If you (or your kid) has one check out this game its a blast!

4. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

i am a kid!! hehe im 16
    i got a trusty sega genisis.
    i usually use my computer for games, but my friend has a ps2 and it plays ps1 games and im gonna check it out tomarrow

Confederate's w/ K5's!
    '85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN
    K5: Because size DOES matter

5. Sammy

Sammy 1/2 ton status

Codemasters Insane has a K5 in it too. I'm trying to buy it on CDROM. No luck yet in the Netherlands (anyone wanna help?). But I have played the demo, and it is some serious offroading with a Blazer guys!

"K5 Grand GT in the Netherlands."

6. walt88

walt88 1/2 ton status

Codemasters Insane. First of all this has the most realistic 4x4 physics i have ever seen. The blazer in it looks more like a Bronco, but it is still cool. I got the warez version (illegal). So i have the full ver.

Keep the shiny side up, and the greasy side down.

7. BillyBob

BillyBob 1/2 ton status

I played Driver 2. Though it's great that a well known game finally has a K-5 in it.. they do it no justice. It has stock tires and everything. At least the longbed pickup gets a lift and huge meats! Anyway, they have to make that game so when you run into a car.. you go over it... just like in real life! geeze.. if I had a 6" lift and 35s, I could probably go over a honda.

[​IMG]

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://billybob.coloradok5.com>http://billybob.coloradok5.com</A>
    It's all fun 'n games, till someone gets stuck.

8. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Hey walt i went to "warez" website how do you download that stuff? lol did you say illegal?

[​IMG]

9. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

my wife is already sick of that game! my kid and i play it CONSTANTLY! freakin blast!
    i played out driver last year, and now i'm hooked on '2. where is the blazer at? i might not be to that mission yet. right now i think we're trying to jack four cars, looking for a file. it's about the fifth or sixth mission.
    i've got some cheats for hotrod cars and crap, if you want 'em. a pretty sweet challenger in chicago, and a stupid little nash rambler kinda thing in havanah. there's a few in vegas and rio, but i haven't made it that far yet.

tanner is the man...

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

10. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

Vegas is where the fun begins. That one with the 4 cars is one of the hardest. If you want to send the codes through i'd like to see them thanks
    Luke

11. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

OK.
    in chicago, go to wrigley field (extreme north side of town). go to the ticket winow, get out of car, push {triangle} at ticket window. a message will say you've opened a secret area.
    go to the opposite diagonal corner of the ball park, and drive through the open gate. walk up the ramp, follow the walkway down to a badass yellow car.
    when you quit the game, and restart in chicago, you can now pick the yellow car.

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>