Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 KRAWL video

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by ZonkRat, May 21, 2003.

1. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

It's not looking to good right now.Something went wrong with my camera.the video is there,but,the only way i get a clear picture is in slow motion or 2x speed.In regular play mode the picture just rolls,and the tracking will not help.I'm going to try recording in slow motion and then in 2x foreward and see what I can get.I can pull still shots off the video so I may have to do a slide show type thing with a lot of pics.Got about a week to work on it till I'm on the road again.I'll get a few pic on here this week too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Hope it turns out, looking forward to seeing it if it does.

3. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

I added some pics to the event section of the gallery under K5 KRAWL.Still trying to get a watchable video. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

I got sidetracked on the video when a good friend invited me to go on the HOT ROD MAGAZINE POWER TOUR!!!Great trip!We started in Nashville,Tn and wound up in Dallas/Ft.Worth,Tx.Each day was another city.Nashville was 1st,then Memphis,Tn,next was Jackson,Miss.and on to New Orleans,La.,then to Lake Charles,La.,from there to Shreveport,La.and finally to Arlington,Tx.{right in the middle of Dallas/Ft.Worth}for the last stop.Aprox. 1250 Hot Rods of every discription started in Nashville and Aprox 980 drove the whole 1500 mile run.I know it's a onroad trip,but,I'm planning to do it next year in my truck.Well,mabey I will get back to the Tellico video now. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Sounds like a great trip except for <font color="red"> Lake Charles,La </font> I hate that place!

6. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

hows the video coming ?

7. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Not too good.I can't get any video except on fast forwrd or pause so I'm trying to take frame shots from it and play it like a slide show on disc.It's slow going and I've had a couple distractions too.I got to go with a friend on the Hot Rod Power Tour.That was 8 days of REALLY NICE hot rods on a road trip from Nashville,Tn to Fort Worth,Tx by way of New Orlaens.That was a fine trip,Gotta figure out how to do it next year in my truck.Well back to the video.I've got about 10 min worth now and getting started on it again so I'll try to get back on here more often too.I should be through by the end of the month. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif