Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 Roadside Assistance

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Storm Trooper, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    For those of you that can't go to the Bash, Please keep an eye out on here when it gets to the time for everyone to head out. For those of you willing to give out your phone number (maybe by PM) to those guys and gals that will be passing by your place, just in case, please do so to whoever might need it. If they call you and they are too far away, get a hold of someone here to help them out.
    Now, for those of you that are driving a long distance, please list your route so that others here can get you a phone number, just in case. I hate to see anyone break down on the way out.
    <font color="purple"> Example: </font color> Joe Schmoe, heading from Mich. to Utah on the 20th on I-80. Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, 76 into Colorado then I-70 to Utah. Anyone on my route, send me your number. Thanks.
    <font color="blue">On Aug. 20th I will post a</font color><font color="red"> "Emergency Post Only" </font color> on the Blazer Bash Forum. If no one posts unless they need help, this will work. If someone is in trouble and has someone from here puts up a post/reply, we can all help them out.
    Hope this makes sence.
    What do you think??????????
    Hum, maybe we should call it Rene Roadside Assistance? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

That's a great idea!

David

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Cool! I have seen that work here before! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Hum, maybe we should call it Rene Roadside Assistance?

[/ QUOTE ]
    LOL, what made that work so well was Gandolf doing all the legwork, making posts and sending pm's for me.
    I won't be making Moab but I will happily do any of the CK5 legwork or phone work to help someone out. I'm also not going to be on anyones route so it's the least I could do.

Rene

5. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I've got tools aplenty and a welder, in case anyone is passing through Colorado Springs on their way to Moab and needs help in this area. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

6. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i live in vegas, if any of you so-cal guys are broke by then you can come to my place, or i can go get you. but i'm going to BB02 so i'll be leaving with you guys.

7. Storm Trooper

8. Storm Trooper

Don't forget to check this boys, when we all hit the road. If someone needs help, just get a hold of someone that can post on this board. If it jumps to the top after Wed. please check it out. Thanks