Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 rollover........

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 84CUCV, May 9, 2004.

1. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

2. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

hey mike, you still have anything laying around down there? im looking for an axle or 2 if the price is right.

oh yeah, sweet movie!!

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Woah! Does anyone know that guy? He should have had a rollbar /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

4. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

he should have beenwearing a seatbelt. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

5. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

repost! But that movie always gives me the shivvers-
    Yeah he shoulda had a roll bar, but he didnt. I've watched this video at least 100 times- Yeah what he did in the end wasnt the greatest, but I analyze more of why he rolled in the first place.

It acutally looked like his truck stalled- and it also looked as if he was unable to hold his position. As he rolled backward, he held his steering wheel steady, rather than turning it to try to make the truck go back straight.

a little bad luck, and he caught traction on the driver side rear wheel, of which then he musta pressed and locked the brakes. No other place for momentum to go, it ended up catapulting him over. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

6. big jimmy 91

big jimmy 91 1/2 ton status

WOW /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
    I hope I never experience any thing like that /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

What pisses me off the most, is the few in the crowd cheering /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif the guys for rolling over and almost killing themselves. Obviously no seatbelt on the passenger /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif and celebrating their stupidity at the end /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What pisses me off the most, is the few in the crowd cheering /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif the guys for rolling over and almost killing themselves. Obviously no seatbelt on the passenger /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif and celebrating their stupidity at the end /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I agree. That guy should go buy a lottery ticket, because he is one lucky SOB! /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

9. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

well...they arent the sharpest knives in the drawer, no big loss