Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 saved the day

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by skelly1, Mar 6, 2005.

1. skelly1

skelly1 1/2 ton status

My trailer's been stuck in the backyard since yesterday. I got the trailer off the YukonXL because it couldn't move it any longer. So, I hooked the K20 with the detroit in the rear to the trailer and it ended up getting stuck to the front axle in the mud. Unhooked the K20 from the trailer. So, I then took the Yukon and hooked it to the K20 and got that stuck. Pulled the C30 dually around and couldn't budge the Yukon. So, the last 4X that I have, the K5 is sitting in the back with a dead battery and a flat tire. So, I go out there, hook up the battery charger and fill the flat up. I then hook it to the Yukon, get it unstuck, then pull out the K20 with the K5 and call it a 3 hour day, with my trailer still stuck. Anyways, my grass is kindof forded up now and there is huge ruts in front of the trailer, and it's supposed to rain tomorrow and the black tank is full on the trailer to boot. So, I got that going for me.

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

This had got to be the gayest post i have ever seen. :haha: :waytogo: Ive had some pretty weak posts before, ,,, but ,,what are you even talking about man??? :haha:

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

that's a really crappy deal about the black tank! :haha: why didnt you hook the superk5 up to the trailer? :confused:

4. skelly1

skelly1 1/2 ton status

Well, I'm a homophobe, so I reckon it prolly wasn't gay, however, it was an interesting day nonetheless. teehee

5. skelly1

skelly1 1/2 ton status

I figured the K20 was the best for the job. Good tires, BBC, etc...

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Kind of makes you wonder...... :rotfl:

7. skelly1

skelly1 1/2 ton status

no feces mang!