Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 to the rescue

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyin, Nov 4, 2006.

1. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

Hey guy's as some of you know I work for a ATV rental company here in Pismo Beach. I work in the store next to the beach entrance and one of the things I do is drive the shuttle bus the 2 miles down the beach, to the dune park where the quads are at.
    So this morning we had a really high tide{6.4}. There was no way the bus was going to make it:haha: and all 4 of the bosses trucks{furds} were stuck along the beach:haha: . Well I get a group of 10 guys that want to rent{1000.00 contract}, so i 'm thinken wth I,ll take them down 3 or 4 at a time in the Blazer. I'm out front of the store airing down and the boss pulls up in his 2.5 ton 4x4 wrecker and wants to know whats up. I tell him the story, and he's worried that he will have to pull me too.:doah: No way Steve it's a Chevy. So three round trips dodgeing stuck mall crawler's later he thinks maybe he should get a k5 or two!:haha: :haha: :haha:

Garry

2. ssped

ssped 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

You gota love it when you pull one of those. Eveytime I get one of the guys out from work they come back saying that. I love my K5 and would not trade it fer anything.

3. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

no pics:(

o well cool story..go chevy

4. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

yeah woulda been cool to send out the boss and let him stick that, then you coulda got pics of you pulling him out.. but cool story.. NEXT heh jk anyways, send him to the classified forum for a real toy..

5. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

:haha::haha: thats a good one. that was the most entertaining thing to do, watching all the huge trucks trying to fly down the beach and not get stuck. all the time I was just idling.