Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 vs. Shopping Cart

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FL84K5, May 27, 2002.

1. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Yeah, um, I kinda ran over a shopping cart today. Wasn't intentional. It, uh, didn't put up much of a fight.

2. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

how dare you slaughter innocent shopping karts...you are a horrible horrible person...

got any pics of the carnage?

Later

3. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Nope, no pictures. I heard a funny noise as I was pulling through the parking spot in front of me, and I looked behind me to see what it was and it was kinda laying on its side all mangled.

4. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

haha thats funny as hell...it threw itself in front of your truck because it no longer wanted to live

Later

5. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

*gives moment of silence for poor shopping cart*

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

If you hit them just right real hard they can get some distance unless it's that one cart with the death wobbel front wheel /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Speaking of shopping carts......./forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Have you guys ever pushed a cart as fast as you can and let it go across a large open parking lot like at a mall or grocery store? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    I do it every time we go to Salina and yeah, I may be 31, but I refuse to grow up!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    Always fun to watch them coast across the lot. Even more funnier when the cart boy is outside rounding them up and he has to walk clear across the lot to retrieve just one cart!! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

lol at thatK30guy. I can imagine the look on the cart boys face when he goes to retrieve the one I ran over. It really dosn't resemble a cart anymore.

9. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

I lent my truck to a 'friend'
    after the bar that night my brother noticed him running over all the shopping carts left in the mall parking lot

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif LMAO!!!

Funny thing is...the cops showed up at your door and questioned you about doing the damage!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

11. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

I hit one in the old prerunner once - did about $600 worth of damage to the truck, and whatever a WalMart shopping cart costs/forums/images/icons/wink.gif - When it hit it kind of followed the tire around, tore the front fender (fiberglass) off, put a huge dent in the door, mangled the mirror and somehow managed to break the plastic dial on my hub.

12. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Did you kill a cart at Wally World?!?!

I hate to admit to all the times I have heard something and come out to find a half mauled cart. LOL!!

I was coming out of Winn Dixie one nite kinda late and in a hurry and some Yahoo thot it would be funny to put a cart UNDER my Cherokee. It was an ugly scene. There was no way I backed over it, it wasnt run over yet but it was wedged up under my front axle pretty good.

13. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

Wally World,Winn Dixie,Piggly Wiggly etc

funny american words

14. Pure Insanity

I used to do the same thing when I worked at Wal Mart back in high school. If I found a Kash n Karry cart over on the Wally World side of the shopping center, I would get up the best run I could and let'er fly! I would only do it late at nite after closing so there wouldnt be any cars in the lot. But I railed quite a few of the lite poles w/ them.

15. Pure Insanity

I refer to Wal Mart as Wally World.

We dont have any Piggly Wiggly anywhere near me, in fact I have only seen 1 ever and its when I was in NC back in November. But that has got to be my favorite funny name.

16. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

My favorite cart boy torture device is picking them up and putting them in raised planters, or turning them upside down. When I was in high school I despised one of the "Cart Crew" guys at the local Wally World and would go and pick a random one out of the parking lot and zip-tie it to a light pole - then sit at Taco Bell and watch the rotten little SOB try and pull it away/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

We used to constantly get pieces of shopping carts in our yard when we lived by the tracks - kids would steal carts from the shopping center up the road, put them on the tracks and just wait for a train (around 80 per day) - the trains would usually push them about 100 yards before they essentially disintegrated.

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That poor bag-lady

18. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

pureinsanity, this wasnt at walmart, this was at the video gallery by bealls

19. Nitrodrip350

Nitrodrip350 1/2 ton status

HELL YEA!!!! I did this once getting bored when I just got my K5 and worked at Albertsons!! Then came the stop signs, I wonder if I can push over one of those light poles!!!!

20. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> All these posts makes me think of the shopping carts skits from Jackass !