Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5ers from ND

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by IH82LUZ2FORDS, Nov 1, 2000.

1. IH82LUZ2FORDS

IH82LUZ2FORDS Registered Member

Hey everyone, Is there any Blazer owners on here from ND that would like to hook up and go offroading sometime?

Rob 88k5

2. skyblazer

skyblazer 1/2 ton status

Hi, Im not from ND anymore - moved to Houston (the blazers aren't as rusty down here). Just saw ND and had to respond. Originally from Lakota, how bout you? Have fun in the snow this winter, I know I'll miss it.

3. IH82LUZ2FORDS

IH82LUZ2FORDS Registered Member

I am from Fargo, Yeah the blazers up here can get a bit rusty, but if you love your k5 that won't be a problem right? Yeah snowing is pretty fun, just like mud only not as messy, Gotta be carefull though, you have to know where you are going in snow, I went off roading in a farmers field covered in snow, well, not knowing that he had just put in a cooly, looked level, but my blazer just sank like the 5,000lb rock it is, haha, well long story short, busted my steering column (went in the air and I landed on my steering wheel), and had to call a wrecker. Oh well, its all ok now.