Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5MONSTERCHEV is getting married...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Sep 9, 2006.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Yea just bothered to take note that he and Joanne got engaged. He failed to come mention it to the brotherhood of course. tsk tsk tsk Told him if he didnt come make a post, I was going to, so here it is. I say congratulations to them. Strange to think they met on MySpace...

2. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

Right on! only the bestto them.

3. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

See beater! It can be done! :haha:

Congrats to them!

4. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

HAHA. Thanks for the post. Havent been on much since I sold my K5, but I should come on more often because this it pretty much the best forums out there, regardless of content (but the content kicks ass too!) Yeah, ANYTHIGN IS POSSIBLE. I was VERY skeptic and now thats how i met my fiancee, strange. We met on MySpace back in the beginning of 2005. Im from CA and shes from Long Island, about as far as you can get. We talked for 5 months then I flew out there and met her, the rest is history. Shes here in CA with me but we go back there all the time, infact I spent a good part of the summer back there last year. We got engaged in july of this year when we were back in LI. Th wedding is July 8 2007 over on Long Island. Then, well prolly move back east somewhere, no more CA for me, YAY!

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Hey, I remember when you came out to visit (not me, Long Island I mean). That's pretty cool that you two made it like this.

Congrats! Lemme know where the wedding is and I'll come represent the brothahood.

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'll show as well, planning that far ahead should be a non-issue to making it.

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Ha ha, that would be cool. Didn't we try meeting up twice already? I know once was totally my fault, I pulled an old-man and couldn't go out so late... Had the teeth out and the woman put me to bed already...

I work on the island now (on call 24/7, too), though, so I don't dislike driving constantly anymore.

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

haha, thats cool. Yeah I guess it was twice. I forget about the second time. Eh I haven't been to LI in oh a year and say 9 months, ha.

9. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I met the missus, dated her for 30 days straight, asked her to marry me, and tied the knot 3 months after that. Four months from "hello" to "I do". That was 23 yrs. ago. It can work. Besides, there are good things that come from Long Island, iced tea comes to mind............

10. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Yeah, we were supposed to meet up a couple of times, jsut didnt work out, plus I was working Fulltime over the summer last year. The next time im going there is for christmas, then the wedding, unless we add another date in between (which is highly possible).