Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

k5nTexas, check out his new ride! **sweet pics**.(loads slow)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jan 27, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

here it is, his new low rider ricer!
    [​IMG]
    While the other bike dials in at 11.4 seconds (or minutes?), this one, not quite capable of such lofty claims of speed instead chooses to make excuses for its lack thereof by pointing out that the power is "all motor" /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
    [​IMG]

Here we have a more efficient intake system, with just a straight pipe rather than a complicated set of tubes for the air to pass through. Also note how this system allows the driver to sit in a more natural position, improving the weight distribution as well is probably increasing power output.

This system is conspicuous in its lack of the Marlboro filtering system, which is probably why he can run in the 11's instead of having to talk about being "all motor".
    [​IMG]
    This photo details the cold air intake system of this particular bike. We all know that colder air is denser air, and therefore contains more oxygen, thereby making room for creating more power. Notice also, the high flow K&N filter. He wouldn't want any contaminants in his "all motor" engine!

I do however wonder, what the effects the "Marlboro" air filter might have on power output, I have a feeling it might have quite a large negative effect.

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

Re: k5nTexas, check out his new ride! **sweet pics**.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif my fat arse can't fit into those.

jacob

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i dig the cold air intake dude, kinda pervers though, maybe rethink that ! you look like Monica with a cigar!

5. uglychevyZZ4

ok, everyone keeps asking me where the pics are, theyre here, just slow loading. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

what, nobody liked my new article? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

hehehe! pics loaded nice and fast for me... guess its cause i got broadband /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

when did you go broadband fool?

jacob