Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kansas City Area!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by WakeBoard&4X4er, Aug 21, 2000.

1. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

Are there any K5ers in the KC metro area? I am new to the area and new to K5ing. I am in the overland park area, and looking for a place around here to hit the trails, and look for parts. any one out there?

2. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

There are a few of us. And there is also a club though not for just blazer so we have to put up with J#$%'s and there problems!

I understand the jeep thing I drive a BLAZER!!

Ken

3. Kelboski

Kelboski 1/2 ton status

it's 11:45 in Atlanta right now, and i'm going wakeboarding at 2:00, if you can haul a$# down here and make it in time, wanta go?.........only 12-14 hours away....Kelboski...:)

4. WakeBoard&4X4er

i have a 1991 blazer with 33's i will be there in 8 days! LOLOL

5. WakeBoard&4X4er

please tell me MORE!!!!

6. Kelboski

Kelboski 1/2 ton status

do you ride alot...wakeboarder?...i have an 87 American Skier w/ a 351 ....just like a nautique....fat sacs...extended pylon...a lavelle honeycomb...hyperlyte, i think its a 99....high backs...and i get hurt alot out there...especially trying tantrums...ankles....how bout you?
    Kelboski

7. WakeBoard&4X4er

i have not got to ride that much. I have just got my board at the start of the summer. I have got to ride it 3 times so far. I have 2 boats that can pull me, but i dont have any towers or any thin like that . Both boats are 21 foot Coblats, one 2000, other older. The new one is my dads, old is mine, dads old one. Both are in Oklahoma, i am in Kansas City. I planing on pulling my boat up there next spring, this summer my GF has been in a cast, so i would not have been able to do much here. Plus, I have to get new tires and wheel barings before i can pull my boat the 300 miles. I might change my gears also in my Blazer. I think i have 3.08 gears, and i am not to sure i can pull with that. I wish i could say i am good, but only have had 3 good times to ride my board. I can do jump 180's (both switch and normal) out side the wake. some grabs over both sided of the wake. Can only clear the wake from heel side, but close on the toe side. Can't jump great switch, but can. That is about it for me. You been riding long?

8. Kelboski

Kelboski 1/2 ton status

about 3 years....i can do back rolls, 360's, 180's, blind 3's and 180's, try to do scarecrows, and front rolls...close, but not quite there....to chicken to pull a raley down, i just dive in....almost tantrums...and almost off axis 3's, and 5's...i pay for the glory though...pain..lots of it...but i keep it fun, thats what its all about....Kelboski

9. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

Give me a call my numbers listed in profiles

I understand the jeep thing I drive a BLAZER!!

Ken