Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kayline Soft Top Plans/Measurements!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BigTex, Jun 1, 2001.

1. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

Attention Steve!!! I've been trying to get a hold of you but I don't think your email is working. Anyhow, I know a lot of people out there are very anxious about getting some plans and measurements for a Kayline soft top so that they can have one custom made at a boat shop. I have a brand new Kayline soft top that I am about to install in my '79 K5 this weekend. I would like to take some a lot measurments and pictures of all the components, maybe draw up a blueprint, and post this on the site for the other members to see. Maybe it can be posted in the technical section or something. I think this would be an invaluable tool for all the members. I know I would have liked to see this if I did not get a chance to buy one of the last ones. Please let me know ASAP. What do you guys out there think?

2. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I dont think Canback would like that since he is a Canback dealer now.

<font color=green>MIKE</font color=green> - "Hukd on fawnics,werkd fer me!"
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://emmett.coloradok5.com>http://emmett.coloradok5.com</A>

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

No problem, let me know when you get all the measurments and pics done, I will post in the tech section under do it your self soft top. The Can-Backs are for people that want better quality and don't want to do it themselves.

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

4. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

Great! I'll let you know as soon as I get everything taken care of. I agree about the Can Back toppers. I think they are great and I will eventually get one from you, but my finances don't allow it yet.