Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kayline Soft Tops

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by muscle, Sep 19, 2000.

1. muscle

muscle 1/2 ton status

Is the new FastTrac top by Kayline better than their original snap top for my '77 Blaze? I think the rear windows in the FastTrac top looks kinda funky but thats only from pictures I've seen.

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

My Kayline Fast Trac is awesome! Have you seen the review on the main page? I have the black with dark tint option. You can also see Shawn's Kayline on Off-road.com/chevy page. I had the worst luck with my camera and I did not get some good pictures for the review. I just have not had time to take more. I will try to post some on my site and update the Fast Trac Review pics soon. Believe me, the Fast Trac is the way to go. If you dont like the quarter windows, Kayline will build a standard 3 window top in the Fast Trac style. Contact Blake Robinson at Kayline. Read the review on the main page and see the contact info. Go for it! You will be glad you did.

Mudzer 1978/91 K5
    <font color=blue>www.mudzer.coloradoK5.com</font color=blue>