Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kayline Tops

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Madbomber88, Mar 27, 2001.

1. Madbomber88

Madbomber88 1/2 ton status

I heard Kayline went out of business. I am looking into buying a soft top for my '90 very very soon in time for the spring and summer. I was sure I was going to get the new Fast trac from Kayline, but hearing the news, I guess it wasn't going to be. So what's the next best alternative? I have looked into the Can-Back, but they have the snaps. My biggest concern is leaking. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>Count out the Can Back because thats no longer in production either. They said there was not enough sales, i dont remember how much they were but I do remember it was ridiculous. The only top left is the Bestop. I've never seen any pictures of it so I dont know what its like. Drilling or not, as long as you keep the top tight it shouldnt leak. </font color=blue>

[​IMG]