Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kazaa users - What have you NOT found?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Apr 24, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I always kinda thought you could find anything on Kazaa that was released to public (and some non-released), I mean anything.

Tonight I'm devastated. In a search for "Jeff Beck-guitar shop", all I got were songs I didn't want...

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Nevermind, found it.

But I'm still curious. Ever search for Audio/software and not find it there?

3. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Jeff Beck? Didn't think anyone else listened to Jeff Beck. Of all the people I talk to or hang out with, noone has heard or even heard of Jeff Beck until I forced them to listen. Even the self proclaimed music snobs. Have you listened to "Who Else" yet? It's a few years old.

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I haven't listened to Jeff Beck in years, but I'm getting ready to put a stack of CD's on ebay, and I found a couple old Jeff Beck tapes (yes tape!). I got that wierd feeling deep inside from my past and wanted to hear it, but don't have a tape player anymore that's usable... So I'm searching for it...

I don't think I've ever heard that, though. Maybe I'll download it...

5. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

I still have a few hundred old albums from HighSchool and the college years(somewhere) That'd be fun to get into.....

6. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

no one has the tobasco donkeys. they are this gorup that played at a philmont scout ranch camp site and they recorded a Cd that was sold at philmont, and i have listened to it so much, burned it for so many people and all that, that i cant listen to it anymore. im devastated that i cant listen to it anymore. if some one happens to have it, they need to post the CD somewhere so i can download it.

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I looked for that "Underground Comedy Movie" and couldn't find the whole thing, just clips. Other than that I find most stuff I look for. A tip though - DL Kazaalite from www.kazaalite.com It's the same thing but someone stripped all the spyware out of it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif</font>

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Pedal to the Metal by Kazzar. I couldn't find the full version on there for anything. None of the sites had it. Finally asked for it in a chat room on America Offline and some guy had it. I keep it in my shared file for Kazaa so when I log on others can access it. I figure others are having a hard time like me. They must because it gets uploaded everytime I log on by someone....

9. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

It only has 3 or 4 torri welles clips /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

10. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    A tip though - DL Kazaalite from www.kazaalite.com It's the same thing but someone stripped all the spyware out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Actually thats not the place to get the best version of kazaa.
    go to this site for the Kazaalite K++ Edition.
    or you can download the file here [ QUOTE ]
    no one has the tobasco donkeys

[/ QUOTE ]
    I did a search with the k++ edition and got some results. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I can also send the installer to anybody that wants it.

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I've been looking for this song called "Pretty Little Rebel". It's a hokey country-rock song from my high school days that brings back particularly good memories.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I don't even know the name of the guy that sang it so I can only search by song title.

12. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've been looking for this song called "Pretty Little Rebel". It's a hokey country-rock song from my high school days that brings back particularly good memories.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I don't even know the name of the guy that sang it so I can only search by song title.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Would that be John Eddie? </font> Lyrics...

13. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

HOLY CRAP!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

That was fast!! Thanks for the artist's name, brother!!!! Maybe that will help. I'll let you know if I find the song.

14. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I have been trying to find the answers to my florida claims adjuster license test with no luck.

15. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

I'm always searching for stuff that I can't find.

16. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

A movie called the Wraith (from back in the 80's)... too cheap to go buy it /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Jon /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

17. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

I couldn't find a "How to Rebuild a 700r4" video. It would be sweet if there were a bunch of those how to video on there. I would never buy one, but they would be nice to have for free. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

18. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

What have I not found?

-Heavensent by Chad Simmons (abouta bull named heavensent and some other cowboy stuff)
    -Screw you I'm from Texas by an unknown artist
    -Alleged video of two girls that go to my school gettin it on at a party (everyone search for "Wes's party" any time you're on, trust me, you'll like it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif)
    -A few other country songs I cant think of right off hand.

19. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

So do all of you Kazaa users run Ad-aware, Spybot, or some other spyware/adware killer?? I've stayed away form Kazaa and the others due to the spyware/adware issues. I ask because I used Audiogalaxy until they went pay-to-play, found Ad-aware and then found why my computer and cable internet connection were so F'n slow and plagued by pop-ups - I had Gator, Alexa, Aureate, and a laundry list of other crap spying on me, stealing MY bandwidth and processor time, and pulling in pop-ups from everywhere.

20. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Read in this same thread what shaggy and chris87k5 have to say about kazaa lite. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif