Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

KC goes down to the BUNGLES!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Nov 16, 2003.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahah! this is the begining of the end.. mark my words, KC will NOT win the SB.

kitna + rudi = rownage!!!

j

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

HAHA I thought they were good. They lost all respect that I gave them. HAHAHAHA

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

They had to lose a game sooner or later. At least its better now to lose to Bengals and not Broncos. When they go to Denver, they will beat the crap out of them since the first loss is over their heads now. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

That fawks over my fantasy football lineup.............
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

i thik ur wrong about that. denver is gonna kick ass now that plumber is back. Its gonna be a good game though

6. thatK30guy

"Plumber"? As in plumbers crack? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Try "Plummer" next time as thats Jake the Snakes correct spelling on his last name! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

"Plummer the plumber gets sacked and racked by the Chiefs defensive line!" /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

yea i cant spell. But I bet u $5 denver beats KC

8. thatK30guy

Seeing you are in San Diego, how about $5 bet on the Chiefs against the Chargers? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

9. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

haha i dont think so unless you want to give me 100-1 odds. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Did u see what denver did to the crappy chargers today. WOW

10. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    haha i dont think so unless you want to give me 100-1 odds. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Did u see what denver did to the crappy chargers today. WOW

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif