Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CR, Oct 6, 2004.

1. CR

CR Registered Member

I spotted a military surplus Chevy sitting behind a local company today. It was well hidden by trees and tall weeds which is probably why no one has made off with it yet. Looks to be a 83 standard cab chevy with the 350 diesel,400 tranny,208C transfer case,60F ,14BFF rear and 4.56 gears. The company owner said it was purchased by a local town and when they started having engine problems they sold it to him. The engine was toast so he parked it behind the building and forgot about it until today. I asked if it was for sale and he said yes /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif......Then he said make me an offer /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif. I hate it when they say that.. Do they know what they have or not. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I said I will give you $100 bucks for it and I will even take those old extra tires and rims you have laying over there just to clean up the place a bit. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif He said that sounded good ,and for me to come back in the morning so he could have a chance to double check with his wife that it was okay to get rid of the truck. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Wish me luck.

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Cool find for you, me bucko. Wish you luck!!

3. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

ill but it from you for $300 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. k5blaz

k5blaz Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifgoodluck dosen't even say it I have too of those right beside my house at county grage and get a hold of them I need one bad. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif