Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

````````````````````KENNY .W......PAGING KENNY ``````````````````````

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, May 3, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

You have pm's. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif need to know what the plan is if its going east with you. i dont know if i should send it with goober /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Re: KENNY .W......PAGING KENNY .W TO THE COUNTER !

i was just talking to a buddy of his and he says kenny is in ohio or somplace over there untill tues.

3. uglychevyZZ4

i see, dang i hope he gets online soon. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

He broke down last night about 20 miles West of Spokane on I-90. A rear wheel bearing went out on their car. I talked to him last about 2:00 this afternoon (May 5th), as he was starting to replace the bearing. If all went back together well, he should be on his way home.

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

What he do, make another run up to your place?

6. mountainexplorer

He just swung back by my house to drop off some tools a minute ago. They are back on the road and headed back home. I think he said they were over in Wisconsin.

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Left Thursday night and made a quick run in a small car to Wisconsin to pick up what was left of my stuff out there... I originally planned to pick that stuff up 3 years ago when I moved out here but took a little longer than planned /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I really would like to thank Allan for helping out. He made two trips 30 miles out of his way to loan me tools and pick up parts for me. Could not have fixed it that easily or as quick without the help... Not to mention a 15 mile walk into town at night after breaking down would have sucked /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I really would like to thank Allan for helping out. He made two trips 30 miles out of his way to loan me tools and pick up parts for me. Could not have fixed it that easily or as quick without the help...

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing like a fellow ck5'er to go out of there way to help out another member when they are in need. Way to go allan /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. mountainexplorer

I'm just glad I could be of assistance. Glad to see you make it home alright. Sorry I couldn't stay the second time to help or to make sure you got everything back together. If only I didn't have that test to take. I just felt bad accepting the gas money. If only my rigs got better mileage and if I was currently in a better financial position, I wish I could have not taken the $$ from you. After all, you helped me out by driving all the way to Ione and saving me a trip 2 weeks ago.

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    I really would like to thank Allan for helping out. He made two trips 30 miles out of his way to loan me tools and pick up parts for me. Could not have fixed it that easily or as quick without the help... Not to mention a 15 mile walk into town at night after breaking down would have sucked

[/ QUOTE ]
    its members like this that make this site so awesome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif cudos to you allan /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif