Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

KennyW read this

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by T-ROY, May 10, 2005.

1. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

hey, good deal on the Burb. How would you like to do some trading? I'd be happy to give you the Diesel Burb in my driveway for the s-10 you bought back from Jeff's dad. What do you think? It looks ike the one you bought has some damage to the quarters. Body swap anybody? Let me know what you think. Migh be able to work out a deal on my 78 4x4. I have decided to get rid of that one. Still haven't been able to afford to renew my CK5 sub. Being poor is really starting to piss me off!
    T-roy

2. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

hey man imy subscription ran out so i cant pm anymore but hey do you still have those wheels man? i could drop you of the money for them if you need it first or whatever let me know man i lost your number too cause i lost alll my pms after the subscription ran out.

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Troy, send me an email at n9phw at yahoo dot com. You have selected not to recieve emails thru CK5 so I couldn't email you. Too easy to miss posts in the garage...