Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kennyw??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Swanson52, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Anyone seen him along his journey? I expected him today at ~4pm, and have yet to see anything of him. If someone sees him along the way, please have him call me-308-635-7278 or 308-247-9902. I have a trans/tcase and floormat for him and some doors for Matt (outlaw612) Help? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

If he is in a working area, I have Kenny's cell number, pm me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Sent you a PM. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone seen him along his journey? I expected him today at ~4pm, and have yet to see anything of him. If someone sees him along the way, please have him call me-308-635-7278 or 308-247-9902. I have a trans/tcase and floormat for him and some doors for Matt (outlaw612) Help? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif to myself.....

"Would Swanson drive over 1000 miles to kick my ass if I repeatedly called him and do nothing but play 'Boomer Sooner' everytime?"

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I havent been able to leave yet. I tried to call you but your cell # wasnt working... Should be heading out tomorrow and will take your #'s with me.

My bank made a $800 mistake with my account last week and I have been waiting for the check I tried to deposit to come back in the mail ever since. Found out today they mailed it to my old address on top of everything so now I need to wait for it to be forwarded /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'm wondering which one is the answering machine. Would love to leave him a present that says "I love ya man" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. redneck60164

redneck60164 1/2 ton status

does any one have a updated schedule as to where kennyw is at and where he will be at what time. i know he left
    later than he was suppose to. i just want to know when to look for him. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Last I heard from him im suppose to be meeting him tonight up around Galesburg, IL. I need to call him and verify that though.

10. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Has anyone seen or heard from Kenny? I was suppose to meet with him tonight but havent been able to get in contact with him. I hope everything is OK /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

11. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Kenny called me Sunday night, to tell me that he hadn't left Oregon yet. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif But he said that he was still planning to come through Colorado on his way east. Haven't heard a word from him since... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Yeah, thats the last I heard from him was Sunday.

13. redneck60164

redneck60164 1/2 ton status

i tlaked with kenny today at 3:00p.m. and i am going to meet him at atruckstop on I 55 exit 257 at 9:00 a.m. sat. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. HarryH3

Details man! We need details! Where the heck was he calling from? Last I knew he was still planning to stop off in Colorado and pick up a Blazer frame for jjlaughner that I'm getting damn tired of tripping over. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

15. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I just got word that at the time of this post, kenny is at big d's house in Galva Illinois /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. HarryH3

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I guess that confirms that he WON'T be coming through Colorado. It sure was nice of him to let me know... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Now I've got a freakin' Blazer frame that I have no use for sitting in the middle of the garage floor. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

17. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I guess that confirms that he WON'T be coming through Colorado. It sure was nice of him to let me know... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Now I've got a freakin' Blazer frame that I have no use for sitting in the middle of the garage floor. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

18. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Any other updates on him? I notice harry is unhappy along with me /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

19. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Kenny woke my ass up at 11:30 AM this morning and picked up his parts. I am sure I was less than chipper when I talked to him. Sorry Kenny...............( I got home at about 8:30 after working an armd robbery all night. I then had to be back ay work at 4:15PM.)

20. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

figures....

he was planning on coming through here to pick up a set of wheels on saturday and i had so much crap going on that i think i'll have to make a post about it /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif