Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kermling Rock crawl on OffRoad .com

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Storm Trooper, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    First I want to say that I tried to get you guys out to this event last year but only a few came. This forced me to be a spotter for a Yota which was fun but still not a Blazer. I didn't enter my truck because it's not ready for this stuff.
    ANYWAY, I'm in the pictures only as a spotter but it's still kinda cool. There is some pretty nice shots but I'm kinda pissed that Stephen's Blazer didn't get hardly any shots and it was the coolest truck there! Don't give me too hard of a time but here they are..........ps I'm in the CK5 shirt with the red/black toyota.
    http://www.off-road.com/rock/2001kremmling/gallery3/image0.jpg.html
    Maybe this year we can get more Blazers together there?

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"8" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

2. greg83k5

greg83k5 1/2 ton status

is this the kremmling i pass through on my way to steamboat springs?

man, i think i may sell the house here in texas, and mess around for a few years in CO....

to live that close to rocks and snowboarding, i could adjust my standard of living a bit.... we'll see what the wife says....

** i'm so money **

3. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Yes it is! Belive it or not.
    It's a lot of fun even if your just there to watch, camp and maybe drink (too much)[​IMG].
    Come on up! We get a little of the best of everything but keep in mind, right now it's snowing and 19F out.*.*.*.*.**..**.**.*..*.*
    It's still great. Maybe just visit for a while[​IMG]
    Maybe next year I'll give it a go.

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"8" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....