Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kerry in Hall of Fame?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by spincast375, Oct 17, 2004.

1. spincast375

spincast375 1/2 ton status

I read on Newsmax.com, in an article about Ted Koppel's Nightline, Rush Limbaugh is quoted as saying that John Kerry is honored in the North Vietnamese War Museum as a hero to the Communist people. Has anyone heard this before? Shouldn't all of America see his picture and display next to the Communist flag?

While still in the naval reserve, he testified before the U.S. Congress that he and his fellow soldiers committed war crimes and attrocities. Why wasn't he court martialed for treason?

Ignoring any domestic issue, and whoever the Republicans are running, how can this man think himself qualified to be President? Is this the best the Democrats have to offer? How can he look me in the eye and ask me to vote for him?

I am an independent. Demipublicans or Republicrats; they are all the same. I only wish we had more to choose from. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status