Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kerry vs Bush... poll ....simple

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4GUNZ4X4Z, Oct 1, 2004.

1. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Thats it. Which one are you for?

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

So far Bush has my vote, simply because Kerry scares the crap out of me with some of his thinking.

Its been MUCH easier to accept Bush as president since he stopped doing stuff like making up words... At least he never said anything dumb like "I invented the internet"

4. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    http://tinyurl.com/4h54u

[/ QUOTE ]

That was 1 Month ago, before the debate. Thought maybe some opinions have changed since then.

5. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Las month I was at "of course I'm voting for Bush" to " You're gawddamn straight I'm voting for Bush, that little Kerry prick needs to be popped right in the mouth"

6. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

7. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

I think Kerry had alot of good points in the debate, if he gets elected it would be nice to see a president actually live up to the promises!!! not just blow it all out the door. I am too devided as of right now? not really impressed with either canidate. I just hope the bs in Iraq ends for our boy's cause every one I talk to say's they are getting out of the military asap. and I see alot of them here in Kuwait. and the point Kerry made about mom's and dad's buying armour for thier son's and daughter's I have seen it, and the soldiers themselves up armouring the humvee's. I am all for paying less taxes but with the amount of money we are spending we cant afford anymore cuts. I wish they would go to a flat tax and make all these big oil, manufacturing companies, and other big money people pick up an equal share /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif instead of the "workin man" footin the bill as per usual!! how about gettin some of these turd kids that get on the street and do nothing, to serve the country? I would love to see a draft for all 18 year olds to serve 2 years in a selected service. and all the welfare bum's could have a job too. Just some of my ideas, I enjoy reading all of yours. some really heated debates lately. take care post some more pic's so I can dream of 4 wheelin. Chad /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. 454k30

454k30 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hey I totally feel you on getting some of these kids off the streets and into the service, lord knows that this job is the only reason im not in prison. On that same note though after having been in afghanistan I have to say that the draft is a bad idea. Combat is scarry, and hard enough when you are there with guys who want to fight. Now imagine you have to do that same job with someone who was forced to be there, not voluteered like you and I did. Having to depend on a draftee to watch my back and keep me alive is just as bad as having our enemies behind us.

9. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think Kerry had alot of good points in the debate

[/ QUOTE ]

Which points, the flips or flops?

He criticized Bush for begining a war in Iraq and then later said the Saddam had to be removed from power. There were many others, sorry if you missed them.

I don't mean to be harsh towards you, you are way better than me if you are protecting our country. I just don't think that Kerry is the guy you need. In the last 10 years he hasn't done much to support funding of the military, maybe if he had then you would have the appropriate armor.

10. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

I see your point too, but every one wines about high taxes and still complians when we dont have the fundingfor the military? I would gladly give the lame $400.00 dollars back to help keep our boys safe, if that is what it would take. both sides have very good points. I hate the Ol' black history month crap that goes along with democrats /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifI am WHITE what about me? and the whole nanny nanny boo boo we cant agree on anything that goes with the republicans, well both sides. so where is the middle ground for the people like me who have a little of the values of both parties. cause we both know they are niether 100% right on all the issues. I wish life was simpler like in the 40's less tv news in the face of the military, so they could get the job done without dan rathers of the world spouting off BS. people could (Trust) Government,the whole political enchilada is getting pretty squirlly but who has it better?. I constantly remind everyone I talk to who thinks someone other than the U.S. have a better lifestyle. All (Americans) have won the greatest lottery in the world being born Americans /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif in my humble opinion. were else do you have such freedoms? not too many places, and those freedoms were afforded to them by who else? The good Ol' USA. we are so generous to so many countries it is hard to believe there are still some that hate us? but how can we know what the government really does? we cause alot of our own problems in the world ie: Saddam Hussein. So what can you do? we obviously cant be a separetus (spell) country, so what do we do to keep the now global threat of terrorism at bay? if we invest too much into Iraq we are missing the wider picture and might get a sock in the nose from some other wise guy. talk later, Chad. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Dude, you are in a very small minority of military people that would even consider having Kerry for President. In fact, I can't name 1 person that I've worked with since all the election talked started that said they would have Kerry for a boss. Even heard mention of people getting out of the military if Kerry was lucky enough to win. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    Not sure what the deal on the body armor is for you or others but the unit I was assigned to last year took away that crappy flak vest and gave us the nice Level 4 body armor before we even went in country. Maybe it's an Air Force thing but I have never lacked for anything to do my job

12. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

That is the problem with most people they cant see past political affiliation. there a negatives on both of the canidates, i am still undecided. not impressed with what I have seen in the last 4 years and not impressed with the kerry ideas either. as for equipment in the military they are just getting the second group of up aurmored humvee's on the road north to Iraq, so they are getting some goodies. Airforce? I dont know anything about them I am Army. lucky enough to be in Kuwait not Iraq. I see the bs flak vests they are giving out, hardly stop crap. but it is slowly getting better as the fighting is getting worse. hopefully it is a last ditch effort. the Hajiis might get wise and stop killing there own people just to get a few of the "evil americans". I am not a democrat or a republican. I just vote for who I think is right. as for getting out of the Military if Kerry wins lame just lame. thats like saying I want red red red and you get blue so you quit? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifthats the kind of crap that make us so divided today, I'll support bush while he is in office. if he loses I will support Kerry. does'nt mean I have to support all thier decisions. remember there is a senate and house that the president has to go through to get approval so you cant get to crazy in the office. In my life with a Democrat or Republican as President I have made more money every year, and been successfull with either so how can we lose with the strong government system we have in place? Chad. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

13. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

Kerry was very well spoken, intelligent and his professionalism shows. Bush on the other hand was clearly shaken by Kerry's awesome display of intellect and does not appear to be able to speak unless he has a script in front of him!

Overall thought, very good debate! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    *** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know what you said, but the poll is speaking loud and clear for those of us who know better... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I would gladly give the lame $400.00 dollars back

[/ QUOTE ]

Vote Kerry, he'll gladly take it back. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Meant in humor, don't anyone get bent on it.

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    thats the kind of crap that make us so divided today,

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. It's the constant yapping whining by the left wing that has created that so-called divide.

17. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    *** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know what you said, but the poll is speaking loud and clear for those of us who know better... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Yup. It's the left spending every waking moment telling the citizens of this country that Natioanl Pride is a bad thing. Telling them that Patriotism is for sheep. Saying that there are two Americas.

The only reason there are two Americas is because of the left. "What ARE these two Americas?", one might ask.

America Number 1: America is the greatest place to live. It is the strongest and most powerful country on this planet and we have a right to be proud of it, and a right to defend her in a violent and aggressive manner. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

America Number 2: Everything that is bad in the world is the fault of American foreign policy. We are bad people. National pride is a bad thing, because there is no place for American pride in the "Global Village". /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Yup, the left has definitely created two Americas. We just have to make sure that America Number 1 wins out. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

19. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Telling them that Patriotism is for sheep.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not too much of a fan of blind mindless patriotism, the moms with thier flags on the minivan types

Anyway thoughtful intelligent patriots are whats keeping this country from either going under to a bland regulated craphole or a strict hardened nofrills militant hellzone

Or something

There needs to be balance, right and left keep center there

Kerry sucks hard though

20. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Kerry was very well spoken and his liberalism shows. Bush on the other hand was clearly shaken by Kerry's lies, flip-flops, and inaccuracies and does not appear to be able to speak when he hears such garbage from his opponent!

Overall thought, very good debate! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for ya' /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif (and I was sure to use many emoticons so you would be able to understand and relate to how I have fixed it, since liberals are into "feelings" and "emotions")