Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

&%^! Kerry.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Feb 10, 2004.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I keep hearing about this book John Kerry wrote that had a supposedly controversial cover photo on it. Well, after a bit of searching, I found it and here it is.

[​IMG]

now I dunno what the rest of you think... but I say %^&* John Kerry. In Vietnam he served honorably... but as far as I can see he's been a POS ever since. This photo which clearly mocks the flag raising by Marines on Iwo Jima is just deplorable and unacceptable. We're talking about THE flag raising... on Iwo... the most intense, hell-like, bloody, carnage and heroism filled landing ever successfully completed by the Marine Corps. We're talking about a battle so intense that assault units landing the 1st two days had nearly 90% casualties. Those boys that raised the flag were the first to plant an American flag on Japanese home-soil. We're talking about the battle that spawned the famous quotes... "Uncommon Valor was a Common Virtue" and "This one battle guarentees a Marine Corps for the next 500 years". More Congressional Medals of Honor were earned in this landing (most of them post humously) than any other Marine battle in history. The men who raised that flag carried with them the grim determination of Americans everywhere to win the most terrible armed conflict in the history of man.

...and then we have John Kerry... in full blown anti-veteran/military form... mocking them. This is freaking BS and really gets my blood boiling. As if that wasn't enough, his full voting record is being examined now and the guy has voted against every single piece of high-tech gear our troops have needed/used in Afghanistan and Iraq... the F-15, the B-1, B-2, patroit, cruise missiles, the M1 tank and on and on and ON. The guy voted to cut funding for intelligence agencies as recently as 1997 and has been on a 20 year crusade in the Senate to eliminate the CIA entirely. Just what we need when we are at war.

at any rate, thats all I have to say about the guy. IMO he's lower than whale chit, but thats just me.

j

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Now come awn. He supported military action against Iraq.....................

When the President was one of his own party /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

and has made every effort to castrate the military and intelligence agencys over the last 20 yrs...

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Don't worry there Brother his record will come out and slap his dumb ass right in the face. Just remember to tell people to vote Republican and if they don't beat them up /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

All the liberals are this pathetic, not just him.

6. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Uh...

I think I am going to vote for Ross Perot... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Vote for me as a write-in.

I'm running as a guy that just wants a decent country to raise my kids in, I don't wanna change the world, unless it means preserving our country.
    Plus, it would rock to live in the white house...

8. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

ok... its a deal. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Vote for me as a write-in.

I'm running as a guy that just wants a decent country to raise my kids in, I don't wanna change the world, unless it means preserving our country.
    Plus, it would rock to live in the white house...

[/ QUOTE ]

PLus It would be cool to have a president that goes offroading. I can see it now on the front page of The newspapers... "Secret Service Closes Moab So That The President Can Go Offroading With His Friends From CK5" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Uh...

I think I am going to vote for Ross Perot... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Best damn thing I've heard for a long time. Perot has my vote, too. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

11. steelsoldiers

steelsoldiers 1/2 ton status

Good call Jek, I couldn't have said it better. I was watching Fox this morning[not Steve Fox /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif, the TV channel] and they showed a photo of Kerry in the the audience with good old Hanoi Jane Fonda at a protest. IMO, she is one of the most disgusting figures in our history to ever disgrace our troops. If that's the kind of people Kerry has been associated with over the years, I'm real scared for our country.

12. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

I totally agree jekbrown. It amazes me that John 'F'ing Kerry has been elected by the people to serve on the US Senate! Im so sick of liberal anti American, anti Military, anti God crap. What do liberals stand for???? Homosexuality, abortion, higher taxes, govt daycare, govt healthcare. We are a free nation because of our brave soldiers who DIE for our freedom, we are a CHRISTIAN nation, if they dont like it they can move to China. Just my .02 worth. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

13. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

...Don't forget you're talking about the people from Mass. who elected him to the senate. (And i'll let you in on a little secret there's a couple of us on here) /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

14. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ...Don't forget you're talking about the people from Mass. who elected him to the senate. (And i'll let you in on a little secret there's a couple of us on here) /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea In Mass. Some schoolboard voted to let High School kids put on the Vagina Monalogs for the school play. Weirdos!!

15. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

You helped elect John Kerry to the US Senate? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

16. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ...Don't forget you're talking about the people from Mass. who elected him to the senate. (And i'll let you in on a little secret there's a couple of us on here)

[/ QUOTE ] Just think. There's a chance a masshole could be the next leader of the free world /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

17. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Don't get me wrong I wasn't gonna vote for him or any Democrat, but until seeing that I thought his military service was the onlything he had going for him and I respected him a little for it, but not now.
    Thanks for sheding some light on just how twisted this guy really is.

It makes me just that much more confident in voting for Bush, even if his service was in the guard.

18. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

good call on the Fonda/Kerry love-fest photos, Ive seen a few of them also. How any real vet of the Vietnam war can support this guy is beyond me. Look, I wasn't in that war so I can't speak from experience. But I *do* know what its like to serve with people who are supposed to be your brothers-in-arms that end up "ratting you out" like Kerry did after he got back from Vietnam. Its a total betrayal of trust. There is no more sacred bond then when you put your life in another fighting mans hands in a time of war, and Kerry turned his back on his fellow vets. Its just sick.

I hope everyone outside the left wing wacko north-eastern US realize what a turd this guy is and smack him down just like we did dukakis, ted kennedy etc etc.

j

19. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

I agree with just about everything here. For my first year able to vote, its going to George Bush, thanks for the information, I cant stand liberals /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    -pete

20. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Some schoolboard voted to let High School kids put on the Vagina Monalogs for the school play

[/ QUOTE ]

In a town 35 miles from me, they are getting ready for this showing of "The Vagina Monologues" at the newly refinished theater sometime soon and there has been a major uproar all over the counties. Basically because of the wording in the title and what others are suggesting.
    My question is what the heck is that show really all about? Evidently it has absolutely nothing to do with the pu$$y. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif