Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kerry's own words

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tomseviltwin, Aug 20, 2004.

1. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Kerry\'s own words

Moving new anti Kerry ad. in his own words

www.swiftvets.com

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Kerry\'s own words

Anyone who watches that and still votes for Kerry................Well, I wouldn't want them watching my back............

3. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    http://blog.johnkerry.com/rapidresponse/archives/002516.html#more

[/ QUOTE ]

And your point would be?????????

How would you like it if one of your Border Patrol buddies decided to march off to DC and call you a child molesting rapist in front of Congress?

I really don't know about you, but as a veteran, what Kerry did can never be forgiven and people like him deserve nothing more than a cold piss on his grave. The man has no honor and no integrity. In short, [darn] JOHN KERRY!!!!!!!!!

5. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Kerry,s Voting record also speaks volumes about the man
    He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle
    He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank
    He voted to kill every Aircraft carrier laid down from 1988 He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system
    He voted to Kill the F-15 strike eagle
    He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16
    He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade
    He voted to Kill the B-1
    He voted to Kill the B-2
    He voted to Kill the Apache AH 64
    He voted to Kill the Patriot anti Missile system
    He voted to Kill the FA-18
    He voted to Kill the B-2
    He voted to Kill the F117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the development and deployment of every weapons systems since 1988 to include the battle armor for our troops.

He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of the U.S. Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.

But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N operations by 800%!!!

The guy is totally "Unfit For Command"
    PS.. The reason Kerry wont show anyone the war wound he got on his butt. Is because there is a Big Red Flag with a Hammer and Sickle tatooed above it.

Oh and by the way I fully admit that its true! I am one of those Rich Fat Cat Republican doners with all kinds of ties to the Bush family who gave money to Swiftboat Vets for the Truth. In fact their last ad is so good I'm sending them another 50
    So come on boys pony up! You too can be a rich Republican donor with shadowey ties to the Bush family.
    Donate to Swift Boat Veterans For The Truth

6. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Can you provide links that support your claims that he voted against those programs? I looked up his voting record on votesmart and he actually voted in favor of the F-18 and in many cases when it came to military and defense he voted against cutbacks. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

And BRB, he didn't say all veterans were guilty of the atrocities, he just said that they happened. If you don't believe they happened then I have some ocean front in Phoenix that might interest you.

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

see I don't h ave the full script of what Kerry said, but what he said are all things we KNOW happened and were done by our boys in Vietnam. Why is everyone so angry that he told the truth? Cause he broke some code of silence? I've only had in depth talks with one vet from Vietnam but hes recounted many crimes he himself committed(mind you not as bad as those in that ad) and that it was very common for a lot of troops to do as they pleased cause they felt they could.

8. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Kerry,s Voting record also speaks volumes about the man
    He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle
    He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank
    He voted to kill every Aircraft carrier laid down from 1988 He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system
    He voted to Kill the F-15 strike eagle
    He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16
    He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade
    He voted to Kill the B-1
    He voted to Kill the B-2
    He voted to Kill the Apache AH 64
    He voted to Kill the Patriot anti Missile system
    He voted to Kill the FA-18
    He voted to Kill the B-2
    He voted to Kill the F117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the development and deployment of every weapons systems since 1988 to include the battle armor for our troops.

He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of the U.S. Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.

But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N operations by 800%!!!

The guy is totally "Unfit For Command"

[/ QUOTE ]

Senator Kerry is a a double minded head case. How could a man go to Vietnam with an agenda to create a service record for future politcal gain, without it compromising his ability to serve selflessly for his crewmates?

All his decisions appear to have had ulterior motives.

I'm saying I would never have a guy like this as a friend. We would be incompatible. If I worked with him I would end up hitting him in the face one day.

What is it with our election process that allows weeds like Kerry to get to this point in the Presidential election? I'm afraid the answer is the people. Kerry is a reflection of the Democratic party as he is their nominee. That scares me as much as the thought of a Pres. Kerry.

Compare the character of early Presidents with some of the last century and you just have to shake your head. [sigh]

I heard someone say "if Kerry will not take on the swift boat Vets head on, how can we expect him to take on Islamic Fundamentalist terrorists who are trying to kill us everyday??"

Why won't he release his military records?

It's written that a double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Rant finished.

9. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

It dosent matter how he voted he'll change his mind later /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

He is also criticizing pulling out of Gemany but I rember one of the things I did agree with him on was overseas downsizing in German and Korea

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]

And BRB, he didn't say all veterans were guilty of the atrocities, he just said that they happened. If you don't believe they happened then I have some ocean front in Phoenix that might interest you.

[/ QUOTE ]

And, and, and and..........

Never said they never happened because I know they happened but he painted an illusion that this was normal everyday business in Vietnam when it wasn't. If he had specific facts to specific incidents, then it would be different; but he didn't. He just make a wide sweeping accusation.......

11. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    http://blog.johnkerry.com/rapidresponse/archives/002516.html#more

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'm sure Moore's movie didn't have a any ties to the Demacratic party, what-so-ever. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

The thing is.. Karry stood up and put HIS 4 (four) months of service in vietnam in the spot light. Not bush, not the swift boat .. it was Karry.

12. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yeah and you didn't hear Kerry denounce that movie, hell he made Moore a delegate at the DNC!!!

13. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

We are all screwed.

We have the choice of a truck-hating, soccer mom loving, jellyfish liberal whose principles change with whatever direction the wind is blowing...

and a plunder and pillage corporate pirate of a Republican that wants the loot the U.S Treasury.

14. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    We are all screwed.

We have the choice of a truck-hating, soccer mom loving, jellyfish liberal whose principles change with whatever direction the wind is blowing...

and a plunder and pillage corporate pirate of a Republican that wants the loot the U.S Treasury.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Wait a sec... we are screwed !/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    We are all screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] call the police... hmm some reason that sounded more effective in my head

16. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    We are all screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] call the police... hmm some reason that sounded more effective in my head

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because of the echo

17. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

We are all screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two men trying to pander to the largest segments of people out there while not overlapping agendas. No man will ever be perfect, no man can please 250 Million people, but I know that one is truly better than the other.

18. 1-ton

Forget about the fact that Teresa Heinz Kerry, a majority shareholder for HJ Heinz/McCain inc, has closed nine plants in the U.S.A. over the past 10 years, and sent the jobs overseas, while her husband John Kerry claims he will be a President that will fight to keep jobs here in America.

Forget about the fact that Halliburton and Bechtel are going to walk away with Millions of dollars of taxpayers money for not doing Jack Sh!t.

Forget about the fact the Bush boys costing the taxpayers $300 Million during the S&L scandals.

FORGET ABOUT ALL THAT STUFF, AND KEEP ARGUING ABOUT STUPID, IGNORANT, SILLY SH!T LIKE WHO DID WHAT IN VIETNAM! THAT IS WHAT THE POLITICIANS WANT YOU TO DO ANYWAY, WHILE THEY FLEECE YOU LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE.

19. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    FORGET ABOUT ALL THAT STUFF, AND KEEP ARGUING ABOUT STUPID, IGNORANT, SILLY SH!T LIKE WHO DID WHAT IN VIETNAM! THAT IS WHAT THE POLITICIANS WANT YOU TO DO ANYWAY, WHILE THEY FLEECE YOU LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take that baaaahck... you jeeeerhck !

20. 1-ton

[ QUOTE ]
    Take that baaaahck... you jeeeerhck !

[/ QUOTE ]

Your dog looks a little unhappy and confused about the aluminum duct tape wraped around his head.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif