Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

KICKA$$

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by jjlaughner, Jul 25, 2003.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I listed four things I needed

4.10 gears
    limited slip
    rust free frame
    tbi fuel tank and stuff

FOUND IT ALL

Thanks guys!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Re: fuel tank and straps for a TBI motor, also could use lines and skid plate

I might sell mine let me see if I'll have enough money to convert to fuel cell and I'll get back to you.

3. jjlaughner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif cool, I know where you are now! Just let me know. Are you still looking for a fuel cell?

Jegs has one thats 20-gal with GM sender (24x20x12)
    555-15335 (aluminum) $209.99
    555-15346 Red $244.99
    555-15347 Blue $244.99
    555-15348 Black $244.99

I thought about doing it but since the plow truck has to have the top on in the winter I decided against it. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    Also couldn't find an external fuel pump for a TBI /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

If you use braided lines and AN fittins you want to part with fuel lines also? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Actually those are the ones I'm looking at. As far as the fuel lines, I'll probably just reuse them. I think it would be a pain in the ass to try to run all new lines all the way. I'm thinking I'll just tap into them right at the frame rail where I'll mount the new pump. The skid plate has some dents and the tank might have a small dent also I'll have to look. The truck isn't here right now though, it's out at the shop getting Hi steer and full hydro steering put on. If your still interested shoot me a pm with what you think would be a fair price for the both of us.

5. jjlaughner

sent you an PM /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. jjlaughner

Back TTT, Updated /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Klink K5

Klink K5 1/2 ton status

Okiemuddog has the 12 bolt stuff you need for your 12 bolt in the forsale forum. Just seen he had the stuff, check it out! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. jjlaughner

Thanks, already sent PM with an offer! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif