Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kicker dealer NEW products and used ones going cheap

Discussion in 'Audio' started by BozoWise, Apr 5, 2002.

1. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

I am not going to carry Kicker this year in our store and I have one set of 8ohm 12" Kicker Comps (new years model) left, a IX254 4 channel amp and a few other misc. items still to go. Send me some email if you want any of it all of it is being sold at dealer cost or less if it was in a display. Everything has a full warranty except one of the "old style components that I have"

BozoWise@aol.com

2. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Kicker IX254 (NEW) 125.00 - 1left
    Comp 12" 8ohm (NEW) 50.00 - 2left
    6.2i Component set with tweeters and Crossovers (display unit) retail 319.00 dealer 132.00 selling for 75.00 - 1left

All these are money order or cashiers check plus shipping and all have a FULL warranty except the 6.2i which is an older model. Just thought I would give everyone a chance at them here they won't last long in our store.

3. Scooter

Scooter 1/2 ton status

Interested in the component set .. how much to ship to 64030? And, do you guarantee them not to be DOA?

4. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Yes I do guarantee that they are not DOA and I will ship the components for FREE.

5. cvblazer

cvblazer Registered Member

Knowing nothing about stereos, would the amp offered be sufficient to power the two subs? What i mean is, assuming i have a head unit, i wouldnt have to buy anything more besides the wires to hook the system up?

6. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

The amp is a small 4 channel and really meant to run 4 high speakers such as dash and doors ;-) you can run two subs by bridging the front channels to one and doing the same with the rears. I just wouldn't suggest it. I can get you any amp you are looking for though. Just let me know what price range and quaility you are looking for.

BozoWise@aol.com

7. cvblazer

cvblazer Registered Member

What is the most cost efficient way to run the two $50 subs you have listed on the forumn?

8. Scooter

Scooter 1/2 ton status

sent you a PM

9. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Well CV you need about a 200watt-400watt amp to run the subs

10. Scooter

Scooter 1/2 ton status

Sent you an e-mail.

11. kihlj

kihlj Registered Member

Do you still have the component set for sale? What is the rating per channel on the small amp? Why are you not carrying Kicker anymore? Just curious.

12. Scooter

Scooter 1/2 ton status

Brian ... just wanted to let you know that I got the speakers and other stuff today. They look to be in very good shape. Hopefully I'll be able to get them installed and playing soon. It's been a LONG time since I've had a system really worth listening to and I think that these will go a long way towards making that happen (as soon as I figure out how I want to mount the tweeter .. LOL).

Just FYI for everyone else -- Brian went out of his way to make sure I got the pieces I needed, sent me the tracking number almost immediately, and also tossed in a few other goodies (keychains, stickers, mouse pad, etc.) .. gotta make sure the word gets out when another user goes out of their way to make these things go right, especially in as blind a transaction as these are.

Hey Prem .. what are ya doing in a couple weeks .. looks like I'll be doing some install work .. you interested, I'll buy the pizza and .. ummm ... beverages??

13. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

LOL.... Hey im up for it... Just helped steve with his system.. Blacked out his back 3 windows with 2 1/2 percent tint... Came out looking kick ass if i must say so myself... but yea.. give me a buzz and im there to help ya..

14. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

Looking for install help?

15. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Got the amp still and I might have some other kicker products laying around.

As far as for me not carrying the line it is note because of the product. As a dealer I have to work with the management at kicker also and it is pretty Sh#ty. They have not been standing behind their products like they have in the past years and our sales on Kicker product continues to go down.

So the people at Kicker and thier distributors are the main reson I am not selling it anymore. Plus the fact that I rebuilt my db drag vehicle and am now running all Crossfire. I went from a 160 with 4 Kicker XPL 12's to a 171.3 with one Crossfire XT15. I have been installing and competing for over 10 years now and I have used, sold, installed, and torture tested almost every brand out their and Crossfire has been the best overall by far. They have a quality product and it is not as costly as the other name brand lines.

Never forget that the more a company advertises the more you pay for the product. Nike has to pay for Jordan somehow and that means the end customer buying the product pays for it. JL sells would be next to nothing without there advertising because the product is not all that great compared to the price. Crossfire does almost no advertising because the product sells itself. Take a look at a car audio magazine and forget the ads, but look into competitors cars and see what they are running. Now granted the sponsored cars and a wash because they have to run that equipment. At world finals this year (1st-3rd) db drag, Usac, and Iasca There were more cars with crossfire in them then any other brand. In Usac outlaw 1st place in stock 151-300,extreme 1001-5000, extreme 5001-up and db-5 were all one with crossfire products. and the Extreme world cup winner was also crossfire 174.6 on a BK meter is impressive.

Ok I am off my soup-box sorry got a bit carried away. If anyone needs and tech or product help feel free to post or shoot me an email.