Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kidjethro would be proud!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by UseYourBlinker, Sep 15, 2002.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I installed my new wiper/blinker arm,and new ignition today. I've had the ignition in my tool box for 6 years,and the wiper arm for 3 months. I had to buy a steering wheel lockplate removal tool from Napa ($40 ouch!) but I cleaned it up after I was done,and returned it /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Off to get some beer /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I kept mine...And ws glad I did because on the trek pre run the wheel came off and I needed it to put it back on ...(the round clip worked its way off ,in turn putting presure on the nut and backing it off... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif )...

And glad to see that you did something ... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Hey wanker fart baby.......Scott told me today that your "700r4 vibration" was actually a bad spark plug wire....LMAO!!!! You fag bag! lol. J/k man! Good to see your're gettin some stuff done. Progress is always good. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

LMFAO!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Actually it was more than that dickwad's! Cracked dist. cap,and a rusty spark plug. I never experinced a motor running on 7 cycl's anyway. So **** off! I described the problem the best I could and everyone said "Sounds like a U-Joint" or "Bad torque converter" . The usual problems. Didn't see you guy's put any input up /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif