Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kids are funny sometimes...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Feb 21, 2003.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Got home after dark and noticed a set of headlights out in the middle of the sandy creekbed I live next to. Heard the sound of spinning tires and a winding engine. Put the K5 into 4wd and went for a look. Some kids in a stock 2wd mini truck were stuck. I asked them what they were doing there and they replied, "We were out four wheeling and got stuck".

LOL! After towing them out (with no problem) I told them that the next time they go "FOUR WHEELING" they ought to try it with a 4WD vehicle!

Kids are funny sometimes.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

yea I had a high school kid one night here in town ask if I wanted to go muddin? he's in this 1/2 ton 2wd ford and I'm like sure why not, I"ll show him up. Well I follow him and we go thru the backside of some run down parking lot with some large potholes full of water, we get to the pavement and he's like "not bad for a 2wd huh" I was dumbfounded, didn't know what to say, my s10 has been thru stickier stuff than that in the alley behind my house. we just drove on in the blazer, left him there and went and climbed in the pit across town some.