Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kids say funny stuff!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Aug 5, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I took my friends 2 sons (ages 7 and 13) to the mall. We ate lunch and then went into Lens Crafters to get the younger ones glasses fixed because he decided to break them while playing on the trampoline. Anyhow we come walking out of the store and I said give me the bag you'll lose the case and glasses cleaner. He said no I won't. I said yes you will, do you recall Disneyland (we went there in May) and how much stuff you lost...? He said I didn't lose nothing, so I began listing off this he lost, his wallet, 2 hats and he left his shoes at the hotel. He paused and says yeah ok you're right, hands me the bag and we walk off. We get about 20 feet away from the store and he stops and says in a loud voice "Hey I lost my jewels!"...... he was refering to something else he lost at Disneyland and happened to recall right then and blurted it out. When you get off Pirates of the Carribean at Disneyland you can buy some plastic jewels in a bag for like a treasure hunt. He had lost those too. I started to laugh so hard the soda I was still drinking from lunch came back out to give my nose a drink because when I heard that I was thinking of some entirely other jewels! Me and his older brother were on the floor dying. Man kids say funny crap... I could go on more about stuff he's done but I won't today.... I just need to remember drinking soda and watching kids can be dangerous if they can't keep track of their jewels... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Haha, that's good /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif . I got one of those stories too...

I was hanging out with my 6 year old nephew, just kind of talking about stuff, mainly his Grampa's dog that was running around the backyard. The dog kept coming over and standing next to him and whacking him with the big waggin' tail.
    Jokingly I told him that I thought that having a tail would be cool /forums/images/icons/wink.gif . He agreed, but then paused for a moment, looking thoughtful... Then, in all seriousness he said "Well I have a tail /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif ."

Thinking he was just playing I went along with it and said "Oh really? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif " and he looks all proud and says matter of factly - "Yes, but my tail is in the front! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif " True story, I had to do everything I could to keep from falling over laughing /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif ... </font color>

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

lol!!

You should think about carrying air-sickness bags when you walk through mall parking lots... lol...

4. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

I've had 2 different litle girls ask me what that thing on my dog was. One said it looked like a red crayon. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif Fortunatly one of the parents where close enough and I just told them to ask their mom what it was /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I was inside the mall this time... and yeah I hate the mall and this would be another reason why.... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. trish

trish Newbie

When my daughter was around six, I had asked her one day what she wanted to be when she grew up. Very seriously she replied " I want to be a virgin." Well you can imagine my reaction. So I asked her " Honey, do you know what a virgin is?" She said " Yeah." Looking at me if I were crazy. So I asked her "Honey, what is a virgin?" She says " You know, one of those people who don't eat meat." Well you can imagine my reaction......