Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kids say some funny stuff....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Sep 23, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I was talking to my friends 3 year old. We were looking at a book, and it had frogs in it. She says to me, "Frogs lay eggs under the water." I said to her, "Yes they do, you are so smart." She gives me a grin with that comment and she says "Birds lay eggs. They hatch and the birds all chirp" (she proceeds to pretend to be a bird). Then she stops and says, "When my mom farts, it smells like eggs...." at this point, I had to get up and leave the room, dry my nose off from the soda coming out it. If you have an embarrassing secret, and you have kids, it won't be an embarrassing secret for long.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

I almost fell off my chair when i read that. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    if i wasn't so tired, i could probably think of some the stuff my kids have said over years. if i think of any, i'll post them tomorrow.
    rick

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif now that is funny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I almost fell off my chair when i read that. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    if i wasn't so tired, i could probably think of some the stuff my kids have said over years. if i think of any, i'll post them tomorrow.
    rick

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it amazing some of the stuff they say, and they know.... I think adults think most of the time they don't get what we are talking about or doing. Funny when they call us on it!

Ya remember any yet?

6. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Very True! haha /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Fumes Jr. thought it'd be funny to run downstairs in his underwear and yell look Dad, then turn around only for me to see MY toothbrush wedged in his ass crack...Oh yeah they're addorable... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Fumes Jr. thought it'd be funny to run downstairs in his underwear and yell look Dad, then turn around only for me to see MY toothbrush wedged in his ass crack...Oh yeah they're addorable... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No Poligrip needed. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif For Jr's. application. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i wouldn't worry about that id worry about how many times he tried that before he actually did it and you used your tooth brush after /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

exactly... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. K5Glazier

K5Glazier 1/2 ton status

My wife is kindergarden teacher, well one valentine's day, she wore a red heart pinned to her blouse. When her students saw her, one of them yelled out "Look Mrs. Webb has a heart-on" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I still crack up when I think of it.