Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

kids today are dumb

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by balzackks84, Sep 27, 2002.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

im sure this sounds funny coming from a 19 yr old but its true. what is with this damn honda craze? for some reason kids think they're fast. i guess they forget that the car was meant to get 30 mpg, not do a 12.5 in the 1/4 mile. i went to the local track for the street legal drags and saw a CRX with all blue tubing, no hood, and a bunch of kids looking at it. the thing ran a 16. POS! i wanted to pee in his engine compartment. then one of my friends that still goes to HS came up to me saying that a bunch of skinnys came up and surrounded him because of some dumb brush he had with one of them. not all 20. and want him to fight right then. then its his fault when he goes to the offise because hes the white one so he must have started it with his racism. BS! i wish i grew up in the 60's. sex, drugs, rock and roll. the pimp cars, and fist fights instead of school masacres.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    what is with this damn honda craze?

[/ QUOTE ]
    It's all how you massage the tranny. The powerband is high up in the RPM curve, something like 3500-4000. I drive a POS Accord and it's a whole new world.

Speaking of stupid kids and Hondas, a kid here just died. He was racing a Honda Accord, and driving a Porsche. He wiped out in the Porsche. This happened a couple of nights ago, and the morning news is reporting he died last night.

3. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I don't get it either, and I'm 18. Hell, i'll fight someone if i really have to, other wise I wont. You dont know people these days, hell you fight someone and they'll pull out a knife and cut your ass, or even worse, shoot you. Last fight I was in I was pulled out of my Jimmy and jumped by six guys, all because my friends hit them in the face with water ballons /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif Another thing, these rice grinders aren't fast, hell my Jimmy has beat most of them in my town, and thats 5,800lb of AMERICAN made muscle /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i was just yelling at some kid to stop acting all cocky with HIS damn honda pos out the window of my truck the other day. he thinks he had to go like 90 mph to the next RED light..comon wtf did you just gain there? and my friends brother gave us a lift to the homecoming football game today in a nissan something or other lol...i have to say..that thing did get the hell up and go..but that doesnt mean you have to do it ever second..he drove like a CRACK HEAD....but i had a good time /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif lol

5. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Speaking of fights, I went to The People's Republic of Boulder last night. Give y'all a bit of advice: never stick three Texan's in a crowd of hippies. Some how it just didn't fly to well. Comment on fights, things have changed. I have been in plenty, some got fairly nasty. No one pulled a knife or gun though, thank god. Definately not proud of that one. Fairly stupid part of my life. Hell kids today wouldn't even shoot you in front side, they would go for your back.