Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

kids

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ronnny, Feb 19, 2005.

1. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

I am finally getting old enough and the kids have not had an interest in working on cars and truck or bycycles for that matter. But the boy being 16 got a bronco.:crazy: And writing this and helping him i think i am feeling right:laugh: . His bronco for some reason this being the 2nd time has got enough mud between the rim and tire to make the tire leak down to nothin'.;) Which lets me remind him GM. Don't know why i ain't had this problem but i do do better maintenance on my cheap truck. How many times do you have to show a teenager how to change a tire off a wheel with two tire tools before he gets good enough at it to stop bothering me when i had enough to drink. And the wife wants to work on something for the new computer desk at the same time i just want anther bud ice. Who knows but just sat down here now i here the refridgerator calling me for anther.:grin: He should've got a k5 but by the way if i was lookin' for a draw on the battery to keep it from draining the battery on an old bronco over night anything more common than others? tomorrow will pull fuses and put the amp meter in line to see if diffent things draw amps with the switch off. :confused:

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

get another beer, that post was really hard to read. maybe the next one will be better.