Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kill stickers...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Ok, so I am on my way home tonight and I pull up to the light at SR500 and St. Johns. I am sitting there listening to dyer maker (Led Zeppelin) when this lifted diesel Ford F350 comes rumbling up. I look over, into the middle of his passenger door (I am in the "slow lane") and his passenger is giving me the finger... I think WTF is that all about... then the Ford does the little "gas stab" also called the "Brawl Twitch"./forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif So, I shift down into 1st and nod at the guy. The light turns green and BAM we are off. He pulls ahead until I hit about 3500 RPM (about a truck length) then from 3500 RPM (roughly the beginning of my power band) I feel the secondaries open and I rip past him. I shift into second around 5K RPM (about 500RPM shy of the tip/top of my power band) then have to start to slow down for the next light... and from there, straight to the gas station. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

So, I am thinking that I am going to start looking for Ford F-Series stickers to start putting on my front fender...

-Ryan

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

you should get new friends....I'd a just thrown a beer bottle into their windshield and limped it up to 35 while they sat there in disbelief..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Since I consider you one of my friends, you might be right! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif