Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kill the neighbors dog?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Jul 2, 2005.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Kids crack me up sometimes...

We had my son's birthday party at my dad's house, and his neighbors dog is real annoying and has a small hole dug partly under their fence.

My son's two best friends were trying to throw bricks up the hole at the dog.

I yell at my boy to get away and leave the dog alone, and my friend lectures his boy on how people and the dog can get really hurt by throwing bricks.

So his son turns to the other boy and says "Great Jonny. Now we'll have to find some other way to kill that dog." :doah:

We were cracking up...

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

'er ya go mate!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How to Kill Your Neighbor's Dog[/font]

[​IMG]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How to Kill Your Neighbor's Dog Movie Poster[/font]

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

:haha: :haha:

Dude, you are the internet image KING!!!

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

:rotfl: :rotfl: see how kids listen?we had a little issue here last week where the neighbor girls friend had to go with the police.anyway there were two cop cars out there and my son said "i have to get those bad boys" and grabbed his plastic bat to hit them with. :haha: we watch alot of COPS and the theme song has him thinking the cops are bad?????? :haha: :haha: this will be hard to explain.half my friends are cops. :doah: how can i explain it to a 4 year old?

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Hey sorry man, I forgot to reply to this yesterday...

Ya gotta get your friends to come over in uniform, maybe take him to some parades with police in them.

And stop watching cops with him around!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

6. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I think your kids need to come to my house and kill some dogs.

I think every dog in Hancock lives on my block.

When I don't hear a dog barking I wonder what is wrong.

There are two that are always roaming free. They like to f' like rabbits. The female one is quite a bit smaller than the male one and they tend to get "stuck" together. The female dog is some kind of mixed breed, much like her owners' kids. The one day I had the neighbor call animal control because the dogs were "stuck" together for a good half hour. She (400lb heifer white woman) new her dog was fornicating but she left anyway. I talked to the police officer they sent instead of animal control. He later talked to the woman. At least the dog has a collar now. Still roams free. I still throw rocks at it when it gets near my yard. Sometimes I scare it away with a lit can of carburetor cleaner or the torches.

The next street behind me there is a kickme dog that does nothing but bark/yip. The owners don't seem to give a ****. It's an older couple. They live upstairs/rear apartment in the house that has had nothing but drug dealers in it. I can hear it clear as day. It drives me up the wall. I can even hear it over my stereo. I'd shoot this one with a paintball gun but it's so small it'd probably hurt it. I'll eventually call the cops on them.

The next door neighbor's dog whines incessantly. It likes to chew on my trees. I spray the trees with WD40 after I paint the wounds. If I go over and pet it then it stops whining for about 20 minutes.

Next door to that neighbor is a new homeowner. Well, I shouldn't say they own it. They are "renting" it because they didn't get the loan. They started renovation which includes them gutting the entire house. Good thing the homeowner lives in Maine now. Anyway, they have at least two dogs. They bark at anything that moves. One of them is some kind of Beagle. When it barks, its entire body lunges. This one is probably going to get the garden hose/pellet gun treatment. The woman is some kind of asian with a thick accent and the man is the son of a local businessman. They drive a Scion ****box. The part that pisses me off is that they don't care that their dogs bark.

Next to that house are another two dogs. One of them I like, the other one I couldn't care less about. It barks too much. Whenever it gets off the leash, it goes and plays in US-41. For some reason, it hasn't gotten hit yet.

Behind that house is the only dog in the neighborhood I like. It rarely barks. It has good manners and a really cool personality. She knows when she can misbehave. I'd like to have a dog like her.

Next door to that house is some kind of lab mix. It barks once in a while but is pretty mellow.

That is roughly 1/3 of the dogs on my block. I don't know the rest of the people or the dogs. They are unknown "Thumpers" (name I call dogs I wish would get hit) and "Targets" (dogs I'd like to plink in the head).

This year we have 3 stray cats also. They fight all the time for hours at night. Last night I went around and chased them away with a lit can of carburetor cleaner. There is only so long I can handle listening to the sound of small animals getting skinned alive.

7. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

You must buy carb cleaner by the case.

8. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Join my club??

I'm sorry to hear your dilema--sounds very similar to my situation here!..like you said,you get SO used to hearing a barking mutt all the time,something feels "wrong" when they are all quiet!...I've had about 12 hours of golden silence this past 3 day weekend--all of it yesterday! -- Sunday it was "lets have our brats scream at the top of their lungs,ride the quad around in circles,and make the dogs bark incessantly all day,while classic heavy metal blares on the stereo all day and night"day.. :surepal: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

I have at least 5 dogs driving me nuts daily..all seem to be penned up,or tied to trees 24/7,and the owners will NEVER tell them to STFU...I don't know how they can stand listening to them..(IF they are even home at ALL!--I suspect many of them tie the dogs out while they are out!--)..one particularly nnoying mutt sounds like a huge rottwielder,I think a police officer who lives about 600ft behind us owns it..EVERY weekend,his dog starts yapping just before dark--and it gets the 2 other dogs another neighbor 2 houses over has going again(IF they ever stopped!theese are the people with the quad and the kiddie pool)...I sympathize with anyone who is suffering from "INSANITY CAUSED BY BARKING DOGS SYNDROME!"....I have it bad!... :mad:

I use carb cleaner for killing bald faced hornets and many other pests!--better than ANY bug spray I've ever tried!..and using it for a torch is effective if they dont die from the carb cleaner!..I use quite a few cans for anything BUT cleaning carbs out!..Wal-Mart has "Tech 2000" brand on sale for less than a buck a can...its about the ONLY thing I'll buy from them... :crazy:

I really need to get a job,so I can get away from this house part of the day...someday,I hope to move somewhere that the nearest house is at least a mile away,more would be better!...I'd be a perfectly happy recluse on a mountaintop somewhere in appalachia,or in the desert,far away from any "neighbors"--AKA "fargone iceholes"... :haha: :haha: :haha:

9. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I do burn through the carb cleaner something fierce. I buy the $1.67/can Gumout stuff from Wally World or Meijer. It is a universal starting fluid, parts cleaner, hand cleaner, fire starter, bug killer, rodent killer, et cetera.

The Super Tech stuff burns too fast. With the Gumout, it burns slow enough that whatever you spray it on actually gets some liquid on it.

You should see the look on people's faces when I go through the checkout at Wallyworld with three cans of carb cleaner and random other stuff. They really look at me funny when I buy cookie sheets to go with the carb cleaner. 9/10 times they card me too. And I have the old Michigan Driver's license which nobody has been issued in like 7 years so the youngins think it is fake.