Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kind of cold

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sense it's kind of cold out, think I'll make some chili for lunch tomorrow. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm CHILI with steak.

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

MMMMMMMMMMMM,i usually use steak,braughtwerst,and pepperoni in mine. and add a little vinager. MM MM. the bestest. do you have a problem with useing hot peppers in the start of the pot and it boils out the hotness(if thats a word)?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I use Jalopinos, in my chili. Lots of steak, maybe some ground beef, stewed tomatos, tomato juice, chili beans, and chili powder ofcorse, some red and green peppers. Just basic chili, nothing fancy.

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

wow that sounds good /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

5. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    chili beans

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry ZP3R,,,,Real chili don't have beans,,,,, /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif
    Least not TEXAS chili!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Just kiddin,,,,your recipe sounds great,,,just drop the beans,,, /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    chili beans

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry ZP3R,,,,Real chili don't have beans,,,,, /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif
    Least not TEXAS chili!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Just kiddin,,,,your recipe sounds great,,,just drop the beans,,, /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ] The beans are a filler.

7. SHAWNSTER

SHAWNSTER 1/2 ton status

my wife made some chili last week- and she put 7 kinds of pepper in it-i took 4-5 bites and my mouth was on fire-my father in law tried it-(he likes that hot stuff-and he couldnt eat any more of it-i say like 15 alarm chili