Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kind of weird... Anybody know these guys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cybrfire, Apr 4, 2003.

1. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Vintage cellar out of Blacksburg VA. For some reason I received 5 beers from them in UPS today. My wife took the package figuring it was some part that I had ordered. Anyway I never heard of this place before. The beer was paid for by somebody else and got shipped to me. All really weird labels too, like weissemeiser and german names like that. Any body know this company....

2. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Wow .... Free beer in the mail?????

Where do I sign up???

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

yep, looked that up and there it was. Here is the rest of the story. a couple weeks ago a member on here bought some parts from me and we estimated the shipping weight as close as we could. Well turned out to be heavier then expected so I covered the difference out of pocket(it wasn't much) I wrote and told the member and said if we ever meet in the future at a wheeling event or whatever, he owes me a beer. Well damn if he didn't make good on that already. So, here's to you -- jms-- thanks for the beer and I hope to meet you someday. It isn't often that you run across and individual that cool... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif