Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

kind of weired problem?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sweetk30, Jun 23, 2006.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

i am single and trying this dating thing online. i have a profile up on a vary well known site that does other things than just dating. it has email and other stuff.

i have this one person i sent a hello to. we started contact. but my problem is her english is way off in the order the words are typed and her family names are vary forgin. she said she is from just a few towns away but i think it might just be a europen person scamming me and wanting me to get her over hear for a free ride.

should i just say sorry i dont think we click good or find out more and say somthing to the site mods.

thanks with any help.

2. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

get some pictures of her. take her out on one date do the deed and tell her sorry it's not going to work out. :D

3. sweetk30

you must have not read the story. i think she is a over seas person using a us email acount. i dont even think she lives hear.

4. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Go with your gut. Offer to have a phone conversation:dunno: The number might give you more information and if she declines to give you a number, offer up your cell number. If she still declines.. might wanna give her the "I don't feel any chemistry" line and move along.

5. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

i read was trying to be a tad funny... :doah:

6. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

"Me love you long time G.I., you parley?"......

7. sweetk30

ha baby how much i get for 5 u.s. dollers? :eek1:

8. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

You can smell my finger.

9. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Rule 1: online chicks = bad news. i have only met ONE that was worth a ****, and she's an alcoholic. not a good place to find relationship material.

Rule 2: no contact other than the internet, no deal. even sometimes this will backfire. NEVER give out your home number if it can be avoided. *67 and cell phones are great for this!

10. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Plenty of people can't type or speak well, and they live in the US. :)

If she's close by, a phone call or perhaps even a friendly meeting shouldn't be that hard to arrange, and she should be familiar with local eating establishments, etc., that would verify she does indeed live where she says she does.

Obviously an in-person meeting can be dangerous for a woman, so just because she might not want to meet right away, won't really mean much. That all depends on the woman.

Ask what her background is. She very well could be part of an immigrant family. Or it could be a potential scam. :)

11. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Make sure you tell her you are dirt poor without a penny to your name even if you are not. This will slow down the money grubbing. Then, tell her you have no intention of every getting married. This will slow down the foreigner looking to become a citizen the easy way scam. If she still hangs in there, then take it slowly. As an aside, I have a relative who married a girl from the ROC. She spent about 5 years getting all of her family members to the U.S., they bought a house together, all the Chinese folks moved in, they established a business together, all the older folks jumped on Social Security, and then she divorced him.

12. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Whats that saying.... A sucker is born everyday.

13. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I talked to a "nice" lady from the Phillepeans once.

Third email she told me to make sure and make a lot of money for our new family

Yeah.....

14. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

I have filipino friends who avoid filipino women for that same reason, and tell single american guys to run a way from them like scalded cats too.

Of course, I've met my share of non ethnic US citizen beotches whose first questions were "how much money do you make, and what kind of car do you drive"?

Thank you for playing, and have a nice day, honey.. here's the home version of our game, and some consolation prizes... don't let the door hit you..

Tom